Yup! Radio guys said they're hearing it's over 50 million for Kaep. Nothing said about Reid numbers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Call me skeptical, but I highly doubt the NFL stroked a check for $50mil to Kaep... I even saw some claim $100mil.... Considering there is what amounts to a NDA on the settlement, the NFL won't comment on it, so Kaep or Reid can "leak" whatever amount they want to make the offer look beneficial for them...and the NFL isn't going to counter it.

Whatever...glad it's over.

In other news' Kaep wanted $20mil per to join a AAF team....which was declined and laughed at....followed by Kaep's attorney saying that the Panthers or Patroits might reach out to him soon. With whatever money he did get, they must have bought some good weed cause they are HIGH if they think either club would sign him, especially if the price is $20mil per.... Hahahahaha!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Call me skeptical, but I highly doubt the NFL stroked a check for $50mil to Kaep... I even saw some claim $100mil.... Considering there is what amounts to a NDA on the settlement, the NFL won't comment on it, so Kaep or Reid can "leak" whatever amount they want to make the offer look beneficial for them...and the NFL isn't going to counter it.

In other news' Kaep wanted $20mil per to join a AAF team....which was declined and laughed at....followed by Kaep's attorney saying that the Panthers or Patroits might reach out to him soon. With whatever money he did get, they must have bought some good weed cause they are HIGH if they think either club would sign him, especially if the price is $20mil per.... Hahahahaha!!!!

From the reports I read and speculation from sorts real, I heard it was actual owners saying what they thought the NFL paid.

In regards to the AAF, of course he wanted big dollars. Did you see how bad those offensive lines are? If he's going to play football again... Which he obviously doesn't have to, he's not going to take the risk in that league without getting paid. Those QB's are getting destroyed.

I don't know who's reaching out to him or anything of the sort. He's been out of the league for a long while. But I'm glad it's over and I'm glad the NFL lost. While I love football and watching it, I hate the NFL office and Goodell.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I find it amusing that people equate the settlement with Kap winning. Lawsuits get settled all the time for many reasons. Often due to it being cheaper in the long run.

Kap has shown that he has little interest in playing football and is going to walk away with a considerable sum for making himself a Martyr. If he really wanted to play he would have taken a backup contract and proven himself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

An interesting article on why the payday might not be as big as people think:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...not-have-been-as-significant-as-some-believe/

As I stated a couple days back, I find it hard to believe the NFL would pay $50+ million to settle this "case".... Let me preface this by saying my comments have nothing to do with innocence or guilt, as I don't care either way. As noted in the article you posted MD441, the NFL would most likely only offer a settlement equal (or less) than the legal expenses it expected to incur to defend itself. I would anticipate the NFL's legal team does not come cheap, so it definitely was probably in the 7-8 figure range....but not $50mil.

Not saying Kaep or Reid leaked an amount, but someone took the bait and published lottery ticket figures -- knowing the NFL would remain silent. It'll come out in due time and I would definitely take the UNDER on this one.

And you only cut a check like that if you don't want the information getting out into public consumption. Kaep obviously had a case against the NFL. It's going to be hard to find a leg to stand on for the people that were defending the NFL in this matter.
I doubt any of the owners were telling each other what to do in regards to Kaep. I do think that many probably agreed and communicated that the guy was a cancer but is just discussion considered collusion? Also, wasn't he offered jobs, just not a starting one?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hope the IRS goes after him for taxes on $50M if he's the one throwing that out.

Anything over a couple million the NFL and owners would take it to court and spend the cash to win the case. And in the process eat up whatever cash Kaep has left. This is just a go away and get on with your life handout to them.

If Kaep wanted to seriously play then join the AAF and kick ass to prove he can still play. I mean not just compete but dominate the league. Then maybe someone brings him in to training camp to compete for a backup spot. HE WILL NEVER BE A STARTING NFL QB AGAIN. (and probably shouldn't have been in the first place).

I would take Keenum. Over Cousins. Lol

DEAL! Send the papers to the league office.

I am surprised the a Broncos would rather trade a mid round pick, as reported, versus signing Foles.

I think Foles is much better at this point in their careers.

Maybe Foles’ agents told the Broncos he had no interest in playing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jags are going to overpay for Foles.

I just hope the Broncos don't waste the 10th on a QB. But with Elways history of failure drafting QBs anything is possible.

Steelers announced they will not be using the franchise tag on Bell. He will become an unrestricted free agent.

Steelers announced they will not be using the franchise tag on Bell. He will become an unrestricted free agent.

Chubb, Duke, Hunt and Bell lol

With that setup, Browns don’t need any WRs.

With that setup, Browns don’t need any WRs.

Hahaha yea ain’t happening but nice to know they are tagging him. Not sure why they wouldn’t. Tag him...trade him...and get what you can

I approve.

Bell starts, Chubb gives him breathers.
Hunt wont see the field due to suspensions.
Duke is full time receiver.

I approve.

Bell starts, Chubb gives him breathers.
Hunt wont see the field due to suspensions.
Duke is full time receiver.

Bingo! Then we trade our 1st and next year’s 3rd to the Giants and get OBJr.....

Lol glad I got tix this upcoming year

Hahaha yea ain’t happening but nice to know they are tagging him. Not sure why they wouldn’t. Tag him...trade him...and get what you can

If they tag him, they run the risk of no one trading and getting stuck with a terrible contract.

With AB on his way out too, might as well clear the deck and show you are done with headcases. I'm sure the locker room will appreciate it...although they won't admit it publicly.

ummmmmm??????????????????????

2 counts of soliciting prostitution (at a massage parlor)

and and there is video evidence.

yes but it is being reported he is involved in the trafficking of it as well......

Deadspin says the parlor was accused of the trafficking but he was "only" charged on the prostitution solicing.

yes but it is being reported he is involved in the trafficking of it as well......
That is Fake NEWS!!

Seriously folks There are like 250 people that are going to be named and supposedly Kraft is not the biggest name.

I find it comical that People like Bart Scott want to take away the entire draft and Yes he actually said that today.
It's a we can't beat them on the field so we will do it off the field.
"I would take their whole draft from them. it has to be something that cripples them. This is a black eye." - Bart Scott on the punishment Robert Kraft and The #Patriots should get from the league after today's news."
The Colts owner was Passed out on the side of the road will lots of drugs and 27k in cash in 20 dollar bills. he got 6 games and 500k. I think Kraft might get 8 games and 750K and people still won't be happy.

My only issue with Kraft is Why the Heck is he going to a Massage Parlor? With his kind of money I would think he could find a legitimate one to come to his place.

Sucky Sucky....me love you long time Mr.Kraft! lol

Sucky Sucky....me love you long time Mr.Kraft! lol

He is like 72 years old and a widower. Not that that makes it ok it is still against the law.
He's worth a billion or 2 or so and he has to go to a massage parlor????

Maybe he'll agree to sign Kapernick to pay the league back.
I would cancel my season tickets if they did that and I wouldn't be alone.

Last edited:
He is like 72 years old and a widower. Not that that makes it ok it is still against the law.
He's worth a half billion to a billion or so and he has to go to a massage parlor????

What a deal.......

Going to be interesting who else "big name" is in the scrum also

He's worth a billion or 2 or so and he has to go to a massage parlor????

Maybe he'll agree to sign Kapernick to pay the league back.
I would cancel my season tickets if they did that and I wouldn't be alone.

Billy, I guess B. Kraft can add another ‘ring’ to his collection of SBs? You know... the prostitution ‘ring’

Just embarrassing... league will do what they did to Colts owner... fine him and make him take sensitivity classes.... or de-sensitivity classes ....

Back