Another issue the panthers have with burns other than being a rookie is his size. he struggled to stay above like 225 his whole career. I know he weighed in at like 250 at the combine but I bet he has lost some of that. I wonder how effective he can be at a slimmer weight.

edit: found an article he lost 10lbs from the combine. as a Miami fan he tore us up and the kid can play, but in the NFL his size might be a real issue

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/11/brian-burns-knows-he-has-to-get-bigger/

A legend in Cleveland kudos to your retirement Phil! Now please move back here and teach our idiot youngsters how to kick a friggin football
47e415075bb67b5e125a687dbf9436e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still time to get into THP Fantasy Football. 4 Leagues full and still working on league 5

Awe yeah this week and month of the year means football is so close! Hanging out at the Fun Fest at the Hall of Fame!
133c633a4aa2735939a03ed9d0f20699.jpg

That would be cool to attend the Hall of Fame game. Just stinks that starters don't play much in preseason and usually not at all.

That would be cool to attend the Hall of Fame game. Just stinks that starters don't play much in preseason and usually not at all.

Oh we didn’t go to the game...I couldn’t sit through a pre-season game. We will be down for the concert tonight and festivities throughout the weekend, since it is a mere 15 min drive down the road.

Pats have extended the GOAT through 2021.

Lol.....Zeke sitting out the entire season if doesn’t get a contract lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eagles fans say Thank You!!

9fe6a35ad50bd3ac797483ddd22e0cf2.gif

Same agent Marshall Faulk used. Always ready to tell player he is worth X and just sit out.

Same agent Marshall Faulk used. Always ready to tell player he is worth X and just sit out.

I mean, I get it from the stand point of that he’s a RB and their shelf life is short. But, he’s still on his Rookie contract no? He has certainly earned a pay raise. Not sure he’s earned the right to sit out a season just yet though.

I mean, I get it from the stand point of that he’s a RB and their shelf life is short. But, he’s still on his Rookie contract no? He has certainly earned a pay raise. Not sure he’s earned the right to sit out a season just yet though.

Has he? 1 year removed from a suspension and already ready to sit out? Pass.

Most radio and national people I hear believe that Jones will sign Zeke to Gurley money long term. I don’t think jones will cave.

Has he? 1 year removed from a suspension and already ready to sit out? Pass.

This is how I see it. He already cost the team one season with that suspension. He’s had further (minor) incidents since. Now he’s willing to cost them a second season? I don’t agree with the move from his perspective.

The on field results justify the contract demands. The dedication to the team, and actions outside of it do affect his value negatively though.

I can't see my wife being ok with this one!

Antonio Brown has extreme frostbite due to not wearing proper footwear in the cryotherapy machine.

Antonio Brown has extreme frostbite due to not wearing proper footwear in the cryotherapy machine.

That is just crazy. Bet he doesn’t forget footwear anytime ever again for anything. But, he should be good to go in a couple weeks.

abysmal ticket sales for the Packers/Raiders preseason game jn Winnipeg

$170 CAD minimum price, what a surprise

Colts football begins tonight. Really freaking excited.

abysmal ticket sales for the Packers/Raiders preseason game jn Winnipeg

$170 CAD minimum price, what a surprise

That would be insane for a minimum for a regular season game.

Apparently there were some $75 upper deck corner seats. The average price for remaining seats is $191 CAD.

Duke Johnson to Texans for a 4th rounder (which can become a 3rd)

Duke Johnson to Texans for a 4th rounder (which can become a 3rd)

That could make things interesting there. It just seems the Texans have never been happy with Lamar Miller. I wonder if Johnson gets a run as starter?

Back