Good get for the Texans. Don't like it.

I wonder if the Raiders are having Buyers Remorse?

Would Antonio Brown really give up football over a helmet? Get real and call his bluff

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ane-thing-ever/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found it odd that HK mentioned ABs 'foot issues' without addressing the odd circumstances that caused the injury. The helmet thing is made for this show too, and no mention.

Gruden must have a lot more pull than Hue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That could make things interesting there. It just seems the Texans have never been happy with Lamar Miller. I wonder if Johnson gets a run as starter?

Lamar Miller is a very solid back and he is always going to get you positive yards. We have not had a good change of pace back since he has been here. He would be better in a two back rotation where he can stay fresh. Keke Coutee went down with an ankle injury and that is bad news for him, he is exciting when not banged up which is never. Hard to figure much out in the first preseason game.

Can we put Daniel Jones in the HoF yet?

Dak turns down $30M/yr (still too much, IMO), demands $40M...

JMB3;n8874955 said:
Dak turns down $30M/yr (still too much, IMO), demands $40M...
I was listening to Jonas Knox on FSR yesterday, and he put the Dak contract in a different way. Add the next (overpaid) contract to the current (underpaid) rookie contract and then divide by the number of years served. It came out to something like 15mil per year, which of course any GM would do

aljaklaw;n8874993 said:
I was listening to Jonas Knox on FSR yesterday, and he put the Dak contract in a different way. Add the next (overpaid) contract to the current (underpaid) rookie contract and then divide by the number of years served. It came out to something like 15mil per year, which of course any GM would do
That doesn't make any sense to me. So the Cowboys should pay him more than he is worth because they took a chance and drafted him?

Wake;n8875003 said:
That doesn't make any sense to me. So the Cowboys should pay him more than he is worth because they took a chance and drafted him?

Dak is worth what the market says he is worth. Right now it's his turn to get paid, like Wilson before him and Cousins before him and Stafford before him etc etc.

Any GM would jump at the chance to pay a franchise QB (he's not Top5 but he is their guy, who else do they have?) 15mil a year.

download.jpg

He's Back!!! Well at least until he gets high again!!
The Patriots receivers just got a whole heck of a lot better.

Ugh, very worried about Houston this year... We might actually be bad enough to lose to the Cowboys this year.

Did not improve our OLine, Clowney sitting out is not a good sign, and I really don't know what we are going to do at WR

Bryndom;n8878839 said:
Ugh, very worried about Houston this year... We might actually be bad enough to lose to the Cowboys this year.

Did not improve our OLine, Clowney sitting out is not a good sign, and I really don't know what we are going to do at WR

Clowney sitting out isn't that big a deal as long as they get him in before the season starts. I would think you would be used to losing to the Cowboys by now!
I think your running game just got better but you have a lot of questions at WR, Can Fuller stay healthy is a big one.

PatsFan;n8878844 said:
Clowney sitting out isn't that big a deal as long as they get him in before the season starts. I would think you would be used to losing to the Cowboys by now!
I think your running game just got better but you have a lot of questions at WR, Can Fuller stay healthy is a big one.

Eh, since Texans joined the league (not counting the Oilers), we are 8-7 vs the Cowboys (closer than I thought. I really did think we had a few more games against them). Of course we won both pre and regular season last year....

Bryndom;n8878848 said:
Eh, since Texans joined the league (not counting the Oilers), we are 8-7 vs the Cowboys (closer than I thought. I really did think we had a few more games against them). Of course we won both pre and regular season last year....

Hate to break it to you but Pre Season doesn't count.

PatsFan;n8878901 said:
Hate to break it to you but Pre Season doesn't count.

Meh, we won both last year, so I’m not complaining

You just can’t make this Sh@t up.

It appears the Antonio Brown helmet issue is not fully resolved.

Scott Bair of NBC Sports Bay Area just posted: "Mike Mayock just came over to us with a statement, that Antonio Brown is not in Raiders camp over frustration with his helmet issue. Mayock said the Raiders have been supportive but have exhausted options. They need to know, per Mayock, “if he’s all-in or all-out.”

Well, Hard Knocks is a must watch again.

Broncos

I also enjoy following Seahawks (the other “nearby” team) and Bears (requirement from marriage).

Living in MT , the Most fun part of NFL is finding out each week which games are TV “local” coverage.

mtcowdog;n8880401 said:
Broncos

I also enjoy following Seahawks (the other “nearby” team) and Bears (requirement from marriage).

Living in MT , the Most fun part of NFL is finding out each week which games are TV “local” coverage.

In Montana is it mostly either the Broncos or Seahawks games that are televised ?

This morning should be fun.....
5998e290fd87b2beb7afbfd4ad638beb.jpg
b8c8e07098b6255c4aa5cb1a6dc1dea4.jpg
23b116fe9cc78ab9c7e018267a9deae2.jpg

PKorf;n8880504 said:
This morning should be fun.....
5998e290fd87b2beb7afbfd4ad638beb.jpg
b8c8e07098b6255c4aa5cb1a6dc1dea4.jpg
23b116fe9cc78ab9c7e018267a9deae2.jpg

Is OBJ still limping around? Asking for a friend

Have fun Paul!

As a Cowboys fan it pains me to say this, but I hope Daniel Jones has a better career than Baker Mayfield.

Common Jerry, you know how fragile these football players ego’s are! Zeke heading back to Mexico to party a little more.

I have the 4th pick in the THP fantasy draft. Give this man his money, so I get my man.

Back