Patriots owner ROBERT KRAFT Arrested for.....????

When the Patriots win the Superbowl this year Kraft can ride in the Tug Boat at the parade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find it slightly amusing that the "Patriot Act" which has nothing to do with the Patriots could have some bearing on this case and the video.

Seems like RK isn't going to take the easy way out.

He'll be fine; though the legal fees for his team....ouch.

Not sure why he wouldn't gas up the Jet and go to Vegas where it's legal in the first place....

He'll be fine; though the legal fees for his team....ouch.

Not sure why he wouldn't gas up the Jet and go to Vegas where it's legal in the first place....

Well, because it's not legal in Vegas.

He is worth 6 billion dollars I don't think he cares about the legal fees.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And Just like that the States case is going to Disappear. The Video was Illegally obtained.
This whole case was a JOKE from the beginning due to the state overreaching with the Human trafficking when there was NO evidence to show that.

And he is going to get off Scott free. His actions were disgusting. Even the way he acted just after being arrested was distrubing to me. So he gets off but he is still rich, asrogant and a dirty old man. And no he didnt know about sex trafficking but does he think those women really want to be with his old wrinkely butt. Hope he is treated like the old fool he is.

And he is going to get off Scott free. His actions were disgusting. Even the way he acted just after being arrested was distrubing to me. So he gets off but he is still rich, asrogant and a dirty old man. And no he didnt know about sex trafficking but does he think those women really want to be with his old wrinkely butt. Hope he is treated like the old fool he is.

there was no sex trafficking though... I mean, details matter here.

And Just like that the States case is going to Disappear. The Video was Illegally obtained.
This whole case was a JOKE from the beginning due to the state overreaching with the Human trafficking when there was NO evidence to show that.

I disagree. What he did was illegal and disgusting! The real joke here is that he's going to get off because of a legal technicality that had nothing to do with the short, fat rich man illegally paying for sexual favors.

Details do matter. I blame the DA or who-ever went for the home run of sex trafficking when the charge should have been connected to paying sexual favors. This stuff happpens too often and sure seems to favor those who can pay their way out. Really doesn't matter to me except I feel badly for trhose young girls. Children really. Those details matter too.

Details do matter. I blame the DA or who-ever went for the home run of sex trafficking when the charge should have been connected to paying sexual favors. This stuff happpens too often and sure seems to favor those who can pay their way out. Really doesn't matter to me except I feel badly for trhose young girls. Children really. Those details matter too.

The women were like 47 and 54.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look dude, no one wants to hear your facts. Can't you see we're trying to stick it to the man.

You are correct they are older than I expected but it doent change my distain for what he did. Particualry when I see his 39 year old girl friend. She doesn't deserve this crap.

This thing started out gross and became funny.
New England fans defending it, is funny. Could you imagine if it happened to Jeter?
Then the flip side is those that dislike the team, viewing it as something more than some gross old dude seeing a prostitute. Yeah disgusting, but hell there are athletes that are celebrated after doing similar.

Facts are old creepy dude with lots of money paid for a sexual act. Let's be honest here, he has been paying for sexual acts since his wife passed whether it was to a hooker or not.

The owner of parlor in question has multiple parlors. There was reason to believe in one location that sex and human trafficking was happening, so the sting operation was approved by different judges in the counties involved on all of them.

I disagree. What he did was illegal and disgusting! The real joke here is that he's going to get off because of a legal technicality that had nothing to do with the short, fat rich man illegally paying for sexual favors.

Details folks atleast get them correct! The State Lied in order to obtain the Video. There was NO Trafficking .
He's guilty of getting a Handy nothing more nothing less. Jussie Smollett got away with 16 Felonys where is your outrage????

Or is it just a Old white guy gets peoples hair up??? What Jussie Smollett did was far worse yet no one seems to care.

Their is some speculation that the Defendants have legal recourse to Sue since their right were Violated.

Getting a rub n tug is disgusting????????
Interesting

Getting a rub n tug is disgusting????????
Interesting

It is in one of those parlors. She just rubbed and tugged some other guy 10 minutes before you, no thanks!

Details folks atleast get them correct! The State Lied in order to obtain the Video. There was NO Trafficking .
He's guilty of getting a Handy nothing more nothing less. Jussie Smollett got away with 16 Felonys where is your outrage????

Or is it just a Old white guy gets peoples hair up??? What Jussie Smollett did was far worse yet no one seems to care.

Their is some speculation that the Defendants have legal recourse to Sue since their right were Violated.

As the only lawyer around here (joke) I feel compelled to clarify a few things. First, the suppression of the video was based on a very specific legal principal wherein things like wiretaps and video surveillance need to be narrowly tailored to capture the suspected actions in question, and not other crimes or lawful actions. The Court found that the subpoena and subsequent surveillance was over broad, and thus illegal. there was no finding that the state lied or that the video was incorrect, just that it is inadmissible as evidence, just like hearsay and such. Second, just because there is no evidence of trafficking does not mean that trafficking did not occur either from that location or from those people/owners. See The People v. OJ Simpson. Finally, I care equally about the Kraft and Smollett cases, which is to say not at all.

The most interesting thing to me was to see the amount of high resource defense lawyering in a misdemeanor case. I wonder how many low income or working class people would have been as successful and received a 10 page opinion in their motions to suppress.

I will +1 everything BigDill said, as a fellow MU lawyer. :)

Also, c'mon, man... The reports are the video showed more than Kraft getting a "handy." And I've witnessed FAR more outrage over the Smollett case than the Kraft case. People more or less are making fun of Kraft, and now pointing out how defendants who can afford high-priced attorneys are more likely to receive "justice" than those who can't. There is a lot of outrage over the Smollett case from people of all races and socio-economic backgrounds.

I will +1 everything BigDill said, as a fellow MU lawyer. :)

Also, c'mon, man... The reports are the video showed more than Kraft getting a "handy." And I've witnessed FAR more outrage over the Smollett case than the Kraft case. People more or less are making fun of Kraft, and now pointing out how defendants who can afford high-priced attorneys are more likely to receive "justice" than those who can't. There is a lot of outrage over the Smollett case from people of all races and socio-economic backgrounds.

I am not saying That Kraft did NO wrong. I am saying the DA and Police over reached and now all the Johns are going to get off due to it.
Kraft and all these other men are guilty of a Misdemeanor charge. The DA and Police chief are the ones who had a big press conference and splashed Human Trafficking up on the screen and you just expect these men to lay down and take it?

The Smollett case involved 16 Felony not Misdemeanor charges.

This is a Privacy issue and before people just give away their privacy you should think twice. How about the Women who went there for a real massage and were video taped undressing, Are you ok with that? What if it was your wife or Mother or You? You didn't solicit yet your 4th amendment rights were violated.

All the evidence from that warrant is tossed. The Video and all the Car stops where they obtained his name along with all the other Johns is out.

BK will still be suspended and fined by the NFL and his reputation is forever tarnished in the minds of many but that is the price for fame and fortune I guess.

Hopefully this saga will come to an end sooner rather than later.

I am not saying That Kraft did NO wrong. I am saying the DA and Police over reached and now all the Johns are going to get off due to it.
Kraft and all these other men are guilty of a Misdemeanor charge. The DA and Police chief are the ones who had a big press conference and splashed Human Trafficking up on the screen and you just expect these men to lay down and take it?

The Smollett case involved 16 Felony not Misdemeanor charges.

This is a Privacy issue and before people just give away their privacy you should think twice. How about the Women who went there for a real massage and were video taped undressing, Are you ok with that? What if it was your wife or Mother or You? You didn't solicit yet your 4th amendment rights were violated.

All the evidence from that warrant is tossed. The Video and all the Car stops where they obtained his name along with all the other Johns is out.

BK will still be suspended and fined by the NFL and his reputation is forever tarnished in the minds of many but that is the price for fame and fortune I guess.

Hopefully this saga will come to an end sooner rather than later.

I'm with you on the Fourth Amendment. If the video surveillance failed to satisfy the constitutional standard, it was rightly found inadmissible. There will always be jokes, but I feel like this will "blow" over soon enough, if it hasn't already.

I'm with you on the Fourth Amendment. If the video surveillance failed to satisfy the constitutional standard, it was rightly found inadmissible. There will always be jokes, but I feel like this will "blow" over soon enough, if it hasn't already.

Its that they lied to get the video surveillance in the first place. Something about poisoned fruit, I am sure one of the Lawyers here can tell us?

What I find laughable is the same people that want Kraft crucified are the same one defending Jussie Smollett but both cases are examples of the Rich and Famous getting away with something.

If the DA and Sheriff hadn't had the Bogus press conference pounding their chests announcing the Human Trafficiking ring, This wouldn't be such a big deal but most americans have short attention spans and will only remember the Part that was made up by the DA and Sheriff.

Umm, pretty much everybody has called out the prosecution in this case for being incompetent. Chris Rock roasted him during the freaking BET Awards.

Back