The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

We should all catch a game this year. Lots of CBJ THP nerds in Columbus'ish.
I’m certainly down and at this time I’m actually working across the street.

Hey Marty. You should accept my trade. Krejci for Wilson. You don’t like Wilson anyway. Let’s make it happen
Haha good try, but I said no the first time you offered, what makes you think I'd change my mind if you come back with the same offer?

Haha good try, but I said no the first time you offered, what makes you think I'd change my mind if you come back with the same offer?

Umm you don’t like him and my wife made us descent meal and your from Quebec. Lol.

14 deep, 3 other podcasts some friends and subscribers to the show. Official game used nhl stuff for prizes.

With Rants signed the Avs are locked and loaded to dominate this year. Thats assuming Grubauer is capable of being the guy for an entire season. Most depth they have ever had that I can recall.

With Rants signed the Avs are locked and loaded to dominate this year. Thats assuming Grubauer is capable of being the guy for an entire season. Most depth they have ever had that I can recall.

I’d have to have them in my top 2-3. I never knew about Rants until last year, wow. Macar gonna be fun to watch.

As to the Oilers, there were still guys fighting for roster spots last night in Calgary. Nice story, Ethan Bear looks like he makes R side 2nd pair D, he was a 5th rounder 4 years ago, and got into a few games 2 years ago. We’ll see if he can keep up at full game speed, but he came to camp best shape of his life and looks very calm in the d zone, he always could perform at the other end of the ice. He’s indigenous from Saskatchewan, and a hero on the reserve, also runs hockey camps there summers.

sports can be so cool sometimes.....

Just watched it on Sportsnet, they ran the whole thing from the 2 players coming in. I made mrs come down and watch it.

Wild opener thurs, Twins-yanks fri, Vikes sun...locked and loaded baby...

Looking forward to the season kicking off tonight.

Everything I keep reading says the Lightning take it this year, looking forward to them getting bounced in the first round again :p

Really hoping the Leafs solid play in the pre-season carries over into the season. Need all of the big guns firing early and often.

Looking forward to the season kicking off tonight.

Everything I keep reading says the Lightning take it this year, looking forward to them getting bounced in the first round again :p
Thanks for letting me re-live one of the most impressive things my franchise has ever done :LOL:

I'd argue letting three franchise players walk in a post season might trump it.

I think you need to see how this season plays out to weigh that one though no?

its hockey day!

I mean.. I guess.

Or I could be a sports fan and play the jump.... to conclusions game.

I see your jump... to conclusions game and as a Ducks fan raise you - just firing off Randy Carlyle, adding Eakins behind the bench is addition by subtraction and that Gibby gets some respek and wins the Vezina and sneaks the Ducks into the playoffs

Yes, the bolded is completely absurd and fantasy

the one game I'm looking forward to is the St Lous Washington one, the past two champs opening it against each other, could be a fun one

Back