2019-2020 NBA Season / Draft Thread

They’re not gonna trade Adams

They should if they can with that contract. I can't tell if its sources like the Leonard sweepstakes sources or if they are correct. If correct, it makes no sense at all if they want to compete in my opinion. Either go young and build and wait for a big splash or make a run. So maybe they aren't done?

Nah, there was never going to be a huge return for Russ with that contract hitting for 38M this year, then 44 iirc the last year.

Thinking in the sense of only giving up picks. Draft picks in the bubba aren’t as important as the nfl and we didn’t lose the core of the roster from last year

These picks are nuts for OKC though

4343f9d7229f32aa9e41bf4d9d55a94d.jpg

They should if they can with that contract. I can't tell if its sources like the Leonard sweepstakes sources or if they are correct. If correct, it makes no sense at all if they want to compete in my opinion. Either go young and build and wait for a big splash or make a run. So maybe they aren't done?

I think it’s more the level of adoration here in OK for Adams is greater than most realize, and he’s the definition of a ‘Thunder guy’.

Who knows what Presti does from here, but, I’d be surprised if Adams is moved.

Also, I think this trade gets them under the cap, I believe.

I think that OKC will flip CP3 to another team after this and go really young. There is no way he fits with that roster, especially with Gilgeous-Alexander as the point guard of the future.

Who in their right mind would take on Chris Paul's over priced contract that still has 3 years left on it, when he always needs load management? Yes maybe to swap for another bad contract and get one of the Bazillion OKC draft picks they have accumulated.

I say just roll with the guy.

We signed a solid 3 point shooter in Thomas today. Now we just need another big name and we’re set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!!

Zion is too strong for golf!

Back