2019 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's going to be back again and so much fun. THP Fantasy Football is one of the toughest tests out there with 16 team leagues. Each year THP puts together multiple leagues and signup is open to those that want to be a part of the weekly action.

attachment.php

Here are the basics:

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, and help support a wonderful charity, you can get the details here. Of course it has a TON of great perks as well, including the all expenses paid trips contests, ability to sign up for events and so much more.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...n-THPers-Making-a-Difference-Helping-Children

Drafts are done live (online) and the date will be announced once participants sign up (stay tuned)
Each league will be 16 teams.
Every winner will receive a THP Prize Pack valued at $500.
There is a small fee to join and it will hopefully deter "signup and not come back".

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football. Trash talk, gamesmanship and so much more make this such a wonderful addition to the forum. We do ask that if you want to be a part of it, please do actually be a part of it. Meaning don't sign up for the fun and action and never be a contributing poster on THP. If you are normally of the quiet type, that of course is okay too, this is your chance to chat with everybody about the league you are a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. If you just want to talk about how much fun it is, or football, that is okay too.

I demand to be in Mike Hunt’s league this year.

No new name!

I think it's time to retire Mike Hunt...

giphy.gif

I am not retiring though, just need a new name, let the pondering begin.

Yeah you can’t let that one die....

Yes, with a side of yes.

dibs on janakowski.

Last edited:
It's had a good run, but it's time for something new.

Could keep the Hunt portion of it and go with ‘Screw You Kareem Hunt’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's time to retire Mike Hunt...

giphy.gif

I am not retiring though, just need a new name, let the pondering begin.
Sacrilege. Mike Hunt retiring is like breast reduction surgeries...some things are just wrong.

Cant wait!!!

It’s time to make a comeback to Fantasy Football! A few years off is what I needed to recharge the battery! Looking forward to THP FF!!!

It’s time to make a comeback to Fantasy Football! A few years off is what I needed to recharge the battery! Looking forward to THP FF!!!

Love it

I would be in.

Ready to do this one again.

I'm ready for another year. Had a good run last year until the playoffs. But, Gurley, who had been my stud all year almost disappeared late and my other RB's were trash. Went out in the first round when almost everyone on the team had an off week. It was a blast though.

Count me in - last year was my first year and it was a blast.

I'm in!

ps
Can I be In Ottawaclo's league I need some revenge! :act-up:

GG is ruthless at FF. A formidable opponent for sure. She also had the knack to find that diamond in the ruff off the waiver wire or via trade.

Well, I have to try to not finish in last this year. Bring it on. Ridley’s Revenge

And time for a new avatar for football season since I lost a bet and still haven’t paid that off.

Last edited:
Back