2019 THP Fantasy Football

I took a year off it's time to get back in, can't wait for some THP FF again!!!

Good luck to all those that play, I just can’t get into 16 team leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What site do these leagues run on?

Boom! I want in

I'll be in for sure. Last year was a blast.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Count me in for another year, last year was fun. Have to see if I can do better.

He did single handedly destroy Mike Hunt last year. I saved myself for him only to be left unsatisfied.

Your Welcome. I can't even remember who I got for him, but the return on him sure didn't help me any either.

I need to have a better showing this year. Last couple of years havent been so good.

Count me in!!

I played last year and it was fun, I learned a lot and hope to be competitive this year.

The best part is I found something I suck at more than golf!!

It was David Johnson, who wasn't great, but at least you played haha.

I had him on my team last year in another league. He was a flop...a costly first round flop.

My first 2 seasons have been a train wreck, buuuuut 3rd time is a charm?

I'll be playing again!

I'm all in again. This is always so much fun.

I would love to be in this. I'm relatively new, but this sounds like a lot of fun.

I would love to be in this. I'm relatively new, but this sounds like a lot of fun.

Being new doesn't matter haha. Its a ton of fun and you are an AC member, so when the signup thread goes live, jump on in.

I'm in again and willing to help if needed JB/GG

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In again. Must defend the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep. Sign me up for another year of abuse. I'll definitely autograph my sign up fee for whomever my league winner is. It won't be me. :confused2:

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll be out for revenge this year, with my only two loses coming against your team

Can’t wait to do this again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back