2019/2020 Soccer Thread

City had something to prove today. 15th minute and it's already 4-0 over Watford. Goals in the 2nd, 6th, 12th and 14th minute. (Watching on dvr)

Make that 5 goals in the 18th minute.

Hat trick for Bernardo. 7-0 City in the 60th minute.

Came up short of becoming the first Premier League team to score 6 goals in the first half.

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Sunday, September 22

All times Eastern.

Tuesday, September 24
  • Arsenal vs. Nottingham Forest (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • Colchester vs. Spurs (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • Portsmouth vs. Southampton (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • Preston vs. Manchester City (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,

All times Eastern.

Wednesday, September 25
  • Chelsea vs. Grimsby (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • Man United vs. Rochdale (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • MK Dons vs. Liverpool (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,

All times Eastern.

Wednesday, September 25
  • Chelsea vs. Grimsby (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • Man United vs. Rochdale (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,
  • MK Dons vs. Liverpool (League Cup Round 3), 2:45pm,

All the league cup is on ESPN+ if I’m not mistaken. In case anyone wanted to watch today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the league cup is on ESPN+ if I’m not mistaken. In case anyone wanted to watch today
I don't keep it all year, but I got it yesterday for the City game and we'll keep it only as long as needed. Hopefully until the last game.

Some surprises from this round of the EFL Cup were the Spurs loss to Colchester in penalty kicks , West Ham's 4-0 loss to Oxford United, and Man U needing to go to penalties to beat Rochdale.

At least a couple of big teams will be gone after the next round (Liverpool-Arsenal and Chelsea-Man United).

Man United needing to go to penalties to beat Rochdale.

Was it really a surprise? This season is going just as predicted. Down the toilet.

All times Eastern.

Saturday, September 28
  • Sheffield United vs. Liverpool, 7:30am, NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)
  • Chelsea vs. Brighton, 10am, NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)
  • Bournemouth vs. West Ham, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Aston Villa vs. Burnley, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Crystal Palace vs. Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Spurs vs. Southampton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Wolves vs. Watford, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Everton vs. Manchester City, 12:30pm, NBC, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)

All times Eastern.

Sunday, September 29
Leicester vs. Newcastle, 11:30am, NBCSN, Telemundo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)

All times Eastern.

Monday, September 30
Manchester United vs. Arsenal, 3pm, NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)

Champions League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, October 1

• Real Madrid vs. Club Brugge (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 12:55pm, TNT, UniMas, TUDN, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Atalanta vs. Shakhtar Donetsk (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 12:55pm, Galavision, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Spurs vs. Bayern Munich (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, TNT, Galavision, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Galatasaray vs. Paris Saint-Germain (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra
  • Red Star Belgrade vs. Olympiacos (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra
  • Manchester City vs. Dinamo Zagreb (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra
  • Juventus vs. Bayer Leverkusen (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, UniMas, TUDN, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Atletico Madrid (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra

Some surprises from this round of the EFL Cup were the Spurs loss to Colchester in penalty kicks , West Ham's 4-0 loss to Oxford United, and Man U needing to go to penalties to beat Rochdale.

At least a couple of big teams will be gone after the next round (Liverpool-Arsenal and Chelsea-Man United).

Rochdale (just outside of Manchester) is where my family is actually from. So that was fun.

Other than that, I believe, and I could be mistaken, that United is not playing this season and hopefully will resume by next season. just a rumor, but could be true.

Spurs continue to struggle, losing to Bayern Munich 7-2. Hopefully they can turn it around and make it out of group stage. It's only two games in, but they are not in a good position thus far.

City win 2-0 and their only problem is that it could have been 5-0 after 25 minutes if they had capitalized on their chances.

Champions League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Wednesday, October 2

• Slavia Prague vs. Borussia Dortmund (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 12:55pm, TNT, Galavision, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Genk vs. Napoli (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 12:55pm, UniMas, TUDN, fuboTV, AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Barcelona vs. Inter Milan (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, TNT, UniMas, TUDN, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Liverpool vs. Salzburg (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, Galavision, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Zenit St Petersburg vs. Benfica (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra
  • RB Leipzig vs. Lyon (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra
  • Valencia vs. Ajax (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra
  • Lille vs. Chelsea (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 2), 3pm, B/R Live and TUDNxtra

All times Eastern.

Saturday, October 5

Spurs continue to struggle, down 2-0 to 16th place Brighton and Hove Albion just into the 2nd half.

Nice to see City take a loss, but wow is this one of the worst United teams I’ve ever seen in my life. So unenthusiastic and barely seem like they want to be there.

Piss poor play by City, and Wolves took it to them late. Better turn this lack of defense around real quick or Liverpool is going to run away with it.

That was a nasty injury that Lloris sustained :sick:

Looked like one of those freak incidents where an awkward landing causes a nasty injury - potentially a season ending injury before it really got started, but it could even affect his entire career depending on how much damage he has done to the elbow and surrounding area

Back