2019 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

Unfortunately I have never been involved in any fantasy sports leagues. I would only guarantee that I would finish last because I have no idea how these things work.

Unfortunately I have never been involved in any fantasy sports leagues. I would only guarantee that I would finish last because I have no idea how these things work.

I had never done one either until we stared doing it here. With 16 teams it’s as much luck as it is skill. It’s all in good fun. If you like football, you will love fantasy football. It makes it fun to watch all the games because you are cheering for your guys, not just your favorite team.

I’m somewhat tempted but I don’t follow the NFL close enough to get involved in fantasy leagues.

I had never done one either until we stared doing it here. With 16 teams it’s as much luck as it is skill. It’s all in good fun. If you like football, you will love fantasy football. It makes it fun to watch all the games because you are cheering for your guys, not just your favorite team.

Our league last year was crazy competitive

I’m somewhat tempted but I don’t follow the NFL close enough to get involved in fantasy leagues.

If you are on the fence give it a shot you would be surprised at how much fun it can be. I didn't watch till I started playing fantasy. Now my daughter pointed out that since we are getting into fall I now get the TV for the next 7 months(yes she counts the entire month of February) for football. She is not looking forward to the 5-day football weekend.

Take a look at a few of the "cheat sheets" around the internet. If you can identify a few of the players? You will have fun. ESPN (the host we are using) ranks them all, and while most disagree with their rankings as a whole, its a great starting point. We have even had players just let ESPN draft their teams and they have fared okay.

Come on folks get those entries in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a year off where licked my wounds after getting my butt whooped I’m back!!!!

If you’re still looking for people to fill out the spots, I’ll do it. What do I need to do?

If you’re still looking for people to fill out the spots, I’ll do it. What do I need to do?

Follow simple directions in the first post. You will get a spot

Paging @PhillyV

Paging @PhillyV

Think he is hanging out at the Browns camp. . Let’s go PhillyV, won’t be FF without you.

I’m in boys and girls, let’s do this! I may win or lose but I never stop trying!

@Rgoodsell still spots left.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

$20 paid and info sent to GG. Last year I missed the playoffs via tiebreaker. Thats not happening again!

I was listening to fantasy football on Sirius XM on my way to and from taking JB to the airport today. I’m starting to get excited!

Back