2019 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

In! Let's get the season started!

I was listening to fantasy football on Sirius XM on my way to and from taking JB to the airport today. I’m starting to get excited!

I miss having that as part of my subscription. Lots of good chatter on there.

I miss having that as part of my subscription. Lots of good chatter on there.

Yeah, it was fun to listen to and really started to get me excited for the season. RB's are really thin this year, a lot of committee teams and then two big hold outs (Elliott and Melvin Gordon), lots of question marks like Bell and David Johnson, could Johnson get back to who he was with a new coach? Will Bell perform after being gone a year and now on a new team? So many questions.

Yeah, it was fun to listen to and really started to get me excited for the season. RB's are really thin this year, a lot of committee teams and then two big hold outs (Elliott and Melvin Gordon), lots of question marks like Bell and David Johnson, could Johnson get back to who he was with a new coach? Will Bell perform after being gone a year and now on a new team? So many questions.

It’s funny how much of a change the density of running backs has undergone since my first year doing this.

I totally agree, the strategy for FF is so much different now.

Yep, it both puts a BIGGER premium in a 16 league of getting A good back, but also receivers will make or break you now.

Yep, it both puts a BIGGER premium in a 16 league of getting A good back, but also receivers will make or break you now.

In the past it was unfathomable to pick a WR in the first round if you had a top 10 pick, but now it’s super common and probably the better play.

I’d love to be involved but I dipped outta Fantasy football game 2 years ago and never looked back. Finally able to enjoy football again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to be involved but I dipped outta Fantasy football game 2 years ago and never looked back. Finally able to enjoy football again lol

Hahaha...I did the same a few years back and found I watched less football. My NFL team is horrible so decided it was time to get back I to it.

Your dead to me

2019 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

Your dead to me

Hahahaha it’s not that I don’t like it, it just took up way too much of my time, cost me a bunch of $$$ and quite frankly I sucked at it for the last 5-6 years. Like ducked almost as bad as the browns sucked.

Last edited:
How is that spot not filled yet!?!?!? Come on people

Hahaha...I did the same a few years back and found I watched less football. My NFL team is horrible so decided it was time to get back I to it.

Same here, when I didn't have a fight in the game anymore for FF, I found I wasn't interested in the games. I'm a Dolphins fan, I need another reason to watch football haha. Plus, I love the stats.

Same here, when I didn't have a fight in the game anymore for FF, I found I wasn't interested in the games. I'm a Dolphins fan, I need another reason to watch football haha. Plus, I love the stats.
Another person to share in the disappointment of the Fins with!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes! I still sing the song when they score a TD, it just isn't all that often ha.

My wife is still amazed that the TD in the mascot name stands for The Dolphin, not Touchdown

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 more spot people, let's get this last spot filled!

C'mon folks lets get this last spot filled so we can get the leagues formed!!

Officially paid up and ready to get this one started. Last year I got on a winning streak towards the end of the season but it was too little to late.

Looking to make a rebound this year!

Back