Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The 2019-20 THP FF Leagues are set! Below are the leagues and the draft order. I used a random generator for the order. The names you see in yellow are your league commissioners and then if there are any additional issues JB is the overseer of all leagues. Good luck everyone!!

Screen%20Shot%202019-08-19%20at%202.46.27%20PM-XL.png

Last edited:
Yes League 1 looks like it’s going to be a fun league. Can’t wait to see what GG comes up with for a new team name. Maybe I will get some redemption this year.

On a flip side picking 8 can be brutal...I will definitely need to run through some mock drafts.

Let the games and banter begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Cobra Kyler is going to be ready to go.

giphy.gif

No more ties this year guys. LOL.

Let's go League 5.

Lets go league 4!

Agreed, no more ties.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Woohoo, I'm pumped to be in League 1! Should be a blast all year.

Love the 16 hole!

The 2019-20 THP FF Leagues are set! Below are the leagues and the draft order. I used a random generator for the order. The names you see in yellow are your league commissioners and then if there are any additional issues JB is the overseer of all leagues. Good luck everyone!!

If I get two picks each round I better dominate! I think L4 might only have 15?

Last edited by a moderator:
It it auto-draft?

League 2 is looking really strong. Good luck guys!

Figuring it out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I like your chances for sure. Lol!!!

Yeah buddy! League 2 is gonna be a circus!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going to be fun, pick 16, going to have to get creative!

It it auto-draft?

No, we do a live draft through ESPN. All leagues will do the draft on Thursday, August 29th at 7pm EST. Your league commissioner will be sending out an invite to you sometime this week through ESPN so you can join the league, and they will have your draft order all set up for you. It's a snake draft.

League 2 lets gooooo! Ugh draft position 13

oof, #1 slot in a 16 team league, I might not win by as much as i thought. :skywalker:

League 3 invites sent. If anyone in league 3 does not receive their invite, let me know and I'll work with you to get you added.

League 2 lets gooooo! Ugh draft position 13
Could be worse.. I'm in position 15..

League 1 invites sent, if you do not receive the email please let me know. Good luck everyone!

Not sure how I feel about the 14th pick yet. I like that I have picks fairly close to each other, but I am pretty confident I won't be getting a top tier RB.

League 3 invites sent. If anyone in league 3 does not receive their invite, let me know and I'll work with you to get you added.
Signed up! Let's go!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

League 2, I plan to set ours up tonight and will PM the group to make sure you all get the invite.

So I currently have my name as "That's what she said", but I am not really feeling it. Ugh, why did Mike Hunt have to be such a great name.

Back