Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

League 2 is looking really strong. Good luck guys!

Yeah buddy! League 2 is gonna be a circus!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

League 2 lets gooooo! Ugh draft position 13

Could be worse.. I'm in position 15..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep, looks like a good league to be in. Now what to do with that 3rd pick. Hmmmm...

BTW, being local in KC, I can tell you that all the reports in Chiefs training camp say that Patrick Mahomes is not getting along with Hill and Kelce and production for all three will plummet this year. So it's probably best to stay away from these guys in the draft.

Yep, looks like a good league to be in. Now what to do with that 3rd pick. Hmmmm...

BTW, being local in KC, I can tell you that all the reports in Chiefs training camp say that Patrick Mahomes is not getting along with Hill and Kelce and production for all three will plummet this year. So it's probably best to stay away from these guys in the draft.

Is this information just for your league members? hahahaha

League 4 Invites sent!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So I currently have my name as "That's what she said", but I am not really feeling it. Ugh, why did Mike Hunt have to be such a great name.
Great names should not be discarded...

I really wanted to retire Mike Hunt, I thought it was time to move on, but I am starting to have second thoughts.
Heywood JaBlowme didn't fit the character limit last time I tried. Mike Hunt is just too classic.

I really wanted to retire Mike Hunt, I thought it was time to move on, but I am starting to have second thoughts.

Perhaps after all these years, Mr. Hunt deserves a distinguishing title, such as "sir" or "lord" or "president"

As an Eagle fan, I am loving Zeke holding out. Hopefully, he will holdout all season.

955a5e966556adf7f9014839440d1f56.gif

As a fantasy football player with the 4th pick, I am like zeke get your a** back in camp. I got a fantasy football league to win.

029c13883b32893ecdb14629c6f64deb.gif

Gotta love Fantasy Football!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heywood JaBlowme didn't fit the character limit last time I tried. Mike Hunt is just too classic.

I was surprised how many characters fit. Welcome Longschwartz Hoosiermess.

El Guapo is looking for a plethora of victories this season.
1a0d749cba4a545e913d512a62054766.jpg

Let's go league 1-- Not looking forward to following @jman at 4 but at least @jdax is wayyyy down there at 12.

Looking forward to league 2. When do we draft? I'm ready to go. Looking forward to the fun ladies and gents.

League 2 is going to be fun. I wanted to go with Kraft Jack and Cheese as my team name but didn't want to offend anyone!
If anyone wants to trade picks I would be open to moving out of 14.

Ottawaclo isn't winning this league, I hope!!:banghead:

I hope everyone is happy with their leagues and I hope everyone has a freaking blast this season! I tried to take everyone's requests to heart and put the leagues together based on both who wanted a talkative or non-talkative league, as well as people who requested to be in the same league together, or requested not to be in someone's league.

I see some pals in League 4: let’s do this!!!!

First time I’ve ever had the number 1 pick. What to do?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remember that you also have pick 32

Go ahead and go Mahomes or Kelce there :) Everything I've seen thus far has said "elite" RB tier for the 1st 4 picks (5 if Zeke comes back around)

Yes League 1 looks like it’s going to be a fun league. Can’t wait to see what GG comes up with for a new team name. Maybe I will get some redemption this year.

On a flip side picking 8 can be brutal...I will definitely need to run through some mock drafts.

Let the games and banter begin!

Right behind you at pick 9, I like to be the first couple of last couple of picks!

You can’t go back now, it’s a must change.

Back