Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

Just joined! Can't wait! If I want to change my team name, I just need to inform GG? Have a few ideas in mind, but waiting till season gets closer.

Last year was my first year in THP FF and I got really lucky to win the league.....this year I am rewarded with a league that is going to be CRAZY.

Defending the title when E1iterate has the first pick plus a ton of experienced guys...and I have the 12th pick.......my oh my.

+1100 at best to defend.

Thanks @golfergal for setting all this up once again........going to be a GREAT time!!!

First time I’ve ever had the number 1 pick. What to do?....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is this a Serious Dilemma/Question???

I really wanted to retire Mike Hunt, I thought it was time to move on, but I am starting to have second thoughts.

If nothing else it opens up a whole other level of commentary, such as “even when it’s a little tired Mike Hunt keeps on going and going and going”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

League 2 is going to be fun. I wanted to go with Kraft Jack and Cheese as my team name but didn't want to offend anyone!
If anyone wants to trade picks I would be open to moving out of 14.

Ottawaclo isn't winning this league, I hope!!:banghead:

Can we trade picks?

League 5 lets go! I got my draft reminders set. Now to come up with a team name...

I have never been in a 16 team league. I might have retired players on my roster. Neon Deon returning punts and Morten Andersen as my backup kicker

Just joined! Can't wait! If I want to change my team name, I just need to inform GG? Have a few ideas in mind, but waiting till season gets closer.

You are in my league and since I am the league manager I will know your name so you are good.

Joined my league. Waiting until the draft to settle on my season long name.

I have never been in a 16 team league. I might have retired players on my roster. Neon Deon returning punts and Morten Andersen as my backup kicker

Just don't try to draft CFL players.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Trying to remember the scoring rules from last year, wasn't it half point PPR?

League 4 let’s do this. Not a bad spot to pick either.

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Trying to remember the scoring rules from last year, wasn't it half point PPR?
That is correct, 0.5 per reception, 1 point for every 10 yards receiving.

Now to do mock drafts that last FOREVER on the ESPN app. So many mock drafts include phantom entrants that take the full time allotment before it defaults to auto draft.

Drafting from the 2 slot, I will have 1 superstar, 2 other solid+ players, and then a crapshoot from there. I know I will have one of Saquan/Kamara/McCaffrey, unless my son talks me into someone else.

League 4 - Let's Go!

Now to do mock drafts that last FOREVER on the ESPN app. So many mock drafts include phantom entrants that take the full time allotment before it defaults to auto draft.

Drafting from the 2 slot, I will have 1 superstar, 2 other solid+ players, and then a crapshoot from there. I know I will have one of Saquan/Kamara/McCaffrey, unless my son talks me into someone else.

League 4 - Let's Go!

There are some other mock drafts that do 16 team leagues that are computer generated which is kind of nice for speed, but hard to tell human nature that way.

League 4 - Let's Go!

Those guys are worn out, I definitely wouldn't draft them before the 7th pick...

League #5 ... so I pick 7, 14, 27, 34, 47, 54, 67, 74, 87, & 94

What a crapshoot! :act-up:

as well as people who requested to be in the same league together, or requested not to be in someone's league.

Wait, we could do that!? :banghead:

My league is meh :alien: :angel:

This is the guide all the commissioners are using to set up the scoring for the leagues.

Roster-XL.png

Season is Wk 1 to Wk 14 with playoffs Wk 15 and 16 correct?

Thanks for your hard work and setting everything up. THP FF is always a fun time looking forward to seeing how it shakes out this year

Wait, we could do that!? :banghead:

My league is meh :alien: :angel:

Season is Wk 1 to Wk 14 with playoffs Wk 15 and 16 correct?

Thanks for your hard work and setting everything up. THP FF is always a fun time looking forward to seeing how it shakes out this year

Any trade you potentially wanted, you can already expect a no :angel:

Oh can someone tell me if i need to unblock that mward guy?

Does this still work if people are blocked?

Oh can someone tell me if i need to unblock that mward guy?

Does this still work if people are blocked?

I will hit you, and you will fall over.

Back