Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

1st mock draft starts in 5 mins. Let’s see how this #7 spot nabs

Did the invite go out via email? If so I don’t see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it did, it may have been caught in your spam. I am resending now.

I haven't received a invite for league 2. I just went thru my email. Can you resend it?
Thanks

I have never played in such deep league and with the 14th pick I am going to have to wait and see what is left.
This is certainly going to be interesting.

Just finished my first mock and have to say I don’t hate my team. Then again the folks who join and just go auto pick and end up straight chalk drive me nuts.

15th is tough, but I’ve had good luck picking there in the past. Time to get the research started.

L2 I pick 8th, I love it. Middle of the pack and not too many quality players go off the board before I can pick again.

I haven't received a invite for league 2. I just went thru my email. Can you resend it?
Thanks

I have never played in such deep league and with the 14th pick I am going to have to wait and see what is left.

i see you homie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All signed up for League 4. Will prob. wait until after draft for a good team name (unless something amazing hits me!!).

Good Luck All.

I still haven't received my sign up for league 2 either.

L2 I pick 8th, I love it. Middle of the pack and not too many quality players go off the board before I can pick again.

So you just made me rethink being sitting in the 8th pick slot and I like it.

League #3 with the 1st pick, a scary position to be in with a 16 team league. At lease I'll have one player everyone will want to trade for...

Thanks

i see you homie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I still haven't received my sign up for league 2 either.
Me neither, I assume they haven't been sent yet.
League 2 is up guys, you should have an email from ESPN and a pm from me. If you have any issues please pm me. Sorry for the delay, I got held up late at work and it was a rush to get the kids fed and in bed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

League 2 is up guys, you should have an email from ESPN and a pm from me. If you have any issues please pm me. Sorry for the delay, I got held up late at work and it was a rush to get the kids fed and in bed.

Menace to Sobriety is in the house!

Stafford Infection is all signed up and ready! Well not really ready but signed up for sure haha!

Accepted invite for league 5!

Accepted invite for League 1... Boom let’s go!!!

Not sure I love my draft number. 9th is right in the middle so you don’t get a top-5 pick but you also don’t get the picks that are almost back to back.

Hopefully I can pickup some sleepers.

Raging Badgers in. Wish I was at 4 so I was getting one of the RBs but also glad I am not stuck at 14 or 15 so I'll take it.

thank you for the update

Oh and my Team Name this year is the Music City Miracles...

Oh and my Team Name this year is the Music City Miracles...

I thought for sure you were going with Team 86.

Back