Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

I thought for sure you were going with Team 86.

a3ae36ec238858bffdcef0e1703b30f3.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rising Richards will be back in league 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alright league 3 let's do this!! Gotta figure out what I"m gonna do for my team name. For now, I'm Pepe LaFleur.

I've done about 10 mock drafts so far with this league setup. Man, 16 league with 7th pick is really tough! I've never done 16 team before. Looking forward to the challenge!

I've done about 10 mock drafts so far with this league setup. Man, 16 league with 7th pick is really tough! I've never done 16 team before. Looking forward to the challenge!

16 team leagues are no joke. Players start to get thin real quick, but that’s what makes the wire and trading more fun.

16 team leagues are no joke. Players start to get thin real quick, but that’s what makes the wire and trading more fun.

Oh man. They really are no joke. Used to 12. Totally changes draft strategy. I’ll have to think about my usual cadence.

Oh man. They really are no joke. Used to 12. Totally changes draft strategy. I’ll have to think about my usual cadence.

It definitely does, and you will be amazed how runs start to happen, especially when someone takes a QB early. People panic and the next thing you know a major run on QB's happens.

It definitely does, and you will be amazed how runs start to happen, especially when someone takes a QB early. People panic and the next thing you know a major run on QB's happens.

That’s why I draft kickers and defenses first. Beat the rush.

That’s why I draft kickers and defenses first. Beat the rush.

This is my approach too. I’ll be taking the bears in the 3/4th and Justin tucker sometime shortly after.

Gonna have to get creative in the draft, looking forward to fun year of fantasy.

Have League 5 invites been sent out yet?

i only draft players so i can trade them all later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cjgolf25;n8873643 said:
Have League 5 invites been sent out yet?

Yes, they have. If you haven't received one reach out to your commissioner, there name is highlighted in yellow in the first post.

GolferGal;n8873669 said:
Yes, they have. If you haven't received one reach out to your commissioner, there name is highlighted in yellow in the first post.

I just checked my email and it was in my inbox. Thank You.

Draft pick trading one year should happen......its soooo much fun in a 12 team league...I could only imagine in a 16 teamer lol

I am happy to report that 15 of 16 people have joined League 3 and are ready to go. Once the 16th joins, I should be able to confirm that the draft order is set correctly to GG’s first post.

Is there a way to place the team names with the draft order for league 2? I am setting up my league draft software and can't seem to find how to enter the draft to see each team name and the draft picks.

fuffle master;n8874622 said:
Is there a way to place the team names with the draft order for league 2? I am setting up my league draft software and can't seem to find how to enter the draft to see each team name and the draft picks.

I believe your co-commissioner will get your draft order set up at some point.

GolferGal;n8874644 said:
I believe your co-commissioner will get your draft order set up at some point.

I set up the league 2 draft order when I created the league and just realized that I asked everyone to check and verify it was right but I don't know if there's a way for the players to see the draft order. If not, I'll go into the LM tools and screen shot it and send it out. We are waiting for 2 members to register and I'll ping them so that I can send that out for everyone to review.

93civiccpe;n8874666 said:
I set up the league 2 draft order when I created the league and just realized that I asked everyone to check and verify it was right but I don't know if there's a way for the players to see the draft order. If not, I'll go into the LM tools and screen shot it and send it out. We are waiting for 2 members to register and I'll ping them so that I can send that out for everyone to review.

I was just going to suggest a screenshot. If you need any help let me know.

Back