Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

93civiccpe;n8874666 said:
I set up the league 2 draft order when I created the league and just realized that I asked everyone to check and verify it was right but I don't know if there's a way for the players to see the draft order. If not, I'll go into the LM tools and screenshot it and send it out. We are waiting for 2 members to register and I'll ping them so that I can send that out for everyone to review.

Thanks, I can't find a section to log in to see the whole draft order.

I was able to go into each of the opposing teams, then click their draft picks and get each teams order. So, there is a work around.

fuffle master;n8874674 said:
Thanks, I can't find a section to log in to see the whole draft order.

I was able to go into each of the opposing teams, then click their draft picks and get each teams order. So, there is a work around.

I'll get a screen shot sent out shortly to make it easier for everyone to review.

been doing some mock draft sims on draftwizard and I gotta say I dont love what I end up with but I dont hate it. THP drafts are always good for a crazy pick or two in the first few rounds so maybe some picks end up differently for me but 12 is kind of a tough spot to be in. Its better than 8 but man I would really like being in the top half of the order for that closer 2nd and 3rd pick

I didn't love the sound of the 14th pick, but after some mock drafting, I don't feel too bad about it. But as I know, you never know what to expect in a THP FF draft!!!

I've embraced pick #15. I've had early picks in the past and always found a way to screw it up.. Lol. What's the worst that can happen!!

IceyShanks;n8874880 said:
I didn't love the sound of the 14th pick, but after some mock drafting, I don't feel too bad about it. But as I know, you never know what to expect in a THP FF draft!!!

I am part of the 14th pick club. No idea what to do there, but my first round pick last year sucked, so I feel like I won't be as bad if I blow it at the 14th spot haha.

93civiccpe;n8874888 said:
I've embraced pick #15. I've had early picks in the past and always found a way to screw it up.. Lol. What's the worst that can happen!!

You know, the years I have picked later in the draft, are the years I made it to the final round of the playoffs, so maybe there is something to be said for later picks? Who knows, but no matter what I am excited for the season to being. The draft is always so stressful for me, I will be glad when that part is over.

GolferGal;n8874949 said:
I am part of the 14th pick club. No idea what to do there, but my first round pick last year sucked, so I feel like I won't be as bad if I blow it at the 14th spot haha.

You know, the years I have picked later in the draft, are the years I made it to the final round of the playoffs, so maybe there is something to be said for later picks? Who knows, but no matter what I am excited for the season to being. The draft is always so stressful for me, I will be glad when that part is over.

I think every mock I've done has ranged from RB, WR and even TE, I can honestly say it won't be a QB.

In most of my drafts I kept to the D late and K towards the end. And I've been happy with my QB and backup QB by taking them later so I hope that holds out.

IceyShanks;n8874954 said:
I think every mock I've done has ranged from RB, WR and even TE, I can honestly say it won't be a QB.

In most of my drafts I kept to the D late and K towards the end. And I've been happy with my QB and backup QB by taking them later so I hope that holds out.

That's usually my strategy too. At 14 I am not sure there is a RB1 worth taking and it might be better to jump on a WR, heck I may end up with back to back WR and then pray for a wire breakout at RB hahaha.

GolferGal;n8874949 said:

I think I agree. When in a big league I think I'd rather the quantity of top players instead of the top 2-3 guys but then a big fall off before my 2nd round pick.

Pick 16 is going to make it tough to find a quality RB. I have a feeling there will be some pretty good receivers still left so I will probably go WR-WR and then hope for another James Conner type pick in the third round. It really depends on who is available at that spot though.

TrapGodEvan;n8874984 said:
Pick 16 is going to make it tough to find a quality RB. I have a feeling there will be some pretty good receivers still left so I will probably go WR-WR and then hope for another James Conner type pick in the third round. It really depends on who is available at that spot though.

That is sort of my thought right now too at 14.

League 2 is fully registered & ready to go!!

Updating League 4's draft order when I have a moment today then we should be good to go!

Should League 5 be getting an email soon from DataDude

golfinnut;n8875358 said:
Should League 5 be getting an email soon from DataDude

Do you mean to accept the ESPN invite? If so, those went out already, make sure you check your spam folder. If you did not get one, then send him a PM to make sure he has the correct email address.

GolferGal;n8875361 said:
Do you mean to accept the ESPN invite? If so, those went out already, make sure you check your spam folder. If you did not get one, then send him a PM to make sure he has the correct email address.

Nope ... not there either. I will PM him

MichiganGripRip;n8875349 said:
Updating League 4's draft order when I have a moment today then we should be good to go!
Updated!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MichiganGripRip;n8875381 said:
Updated!

The draft for League 4 says 8/29 at 7pm: is that 7:00 EST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FernDog;n8875393 said:
The draft for League 4 says 8/29 at 7pm: is that 7:00 EST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It should be. I'm going to go over everything with a fine tooth comb again well before the actual draft to verify all settings.

After mulling over this #1 pick for awhile, I think I'm stuck going RB. whole lot of eggs in 1, injury-prone basket.

baylrballa;n8875395 said:
After mulling over this #1 pick for awhile, I think I'm stuck going RB. whole lot of eggs in 1 basket.

I think you are right though, with how slim the RB1 position is, you kind of have to go RB with the first pick.

I resent League 5 emails today. There are still 3 folks who have not responded.

baylrballa;n8875395 said:
After mulling over this #1 pick for awhile, I think I'm stuck going RB. whole lot of eggs in 1, injury-prone basket.

Gotta go Saquan. They added Kevin Zeitler who is one of the best (the best till Quentin Nelson entered the league last year IMO) run blocking guards in the NFL. He will be perfect to block on the inside and also get outside on pull blocks to plow the way there as well.

All joined up! Let's get this party started :alien2:

Back