Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

Ugh, I always end up with pics at the extremes, haha.

At 3, I think I have to go HB, but there are about 1000 ways those first two picks could shake out.

Doing extra work on sleepers this year, hit on a few last year but not nearly enough.

And I have no doubt I will reach too early for Baker hahaha

I have pick 13 and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. There is no way to predict what is going to happen in front of me and something crazy always does in these leagues

jdtox;n8875449 said:
I have pick 13 and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. There is no way to predict what is going to happen in front of me and something crazy always does in these leagues

I still think anyone with the later picks will end up WR, but you are right you never know what's going to happen with these 16 team leagues. It's part of the fun.

GolferGal;n8875481 said:
I still think anyone with the later picks will end up WR, but you are right you never know what's going to happen with these 16 team leagues. It's part of the fun.

It really is. It's the only standard type FF league I still play in and I only do it because its fun

Jman;n8875426 said:

At 3, I think I have to go HB, but there are about 1000 ways those first two picks could shake out.

Doing extra work on sleepers this year, hit on a few last year but not nearly enough.

hahaha is 12 too early for Baker???

Zeke not signing is killing me, I pick 5th in this draft and 4th in one tomorrow. Looks like I won't be able to get one of those top 4 RBs.

Just got really excited about one of my mock draft sims and then realized I had scoring at standard. pump fake

I have pick 14(I think I had the same spot last year) and have a decent idea about my strategy but who knows? I lucked out with some backups, went on an early run and limped into the playoffs. Kind of hoping for the same luck this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman;n8875426 said:

I'd say the decision at #3 should be pretty easy, taking whoever is leftover out of Saquan/CMC/Kamara. After that it starts to get a bit muddied with top tier RBs holding out (Elliot/Gordon), another RB projected high after a couple bad years in a row (Johnson), and WRs starting to come in the mix.

I've done a few mock drafts out of the 8 spot. depending whats on the board, it looks like the first three picks for me will be WR/RB/WR or RB/WR/WR... Mahomes I think is the wild card in this whole thing because of his long td pass potential.

Hey guys, someone had to drop out and there is now a spot open in the league. If you know a THP member who would like to join, please let me know. Thanks!

GolferGal;n8875661 said:
Hey guys, someone had to drop out and there is now a spot open in the league. If you know a THP member who would like to join, please let me know. Thanks!

mancest And filled! Unfortunately, wluker17 in league 5 had to drop out, but let's welcome mancest to the league.

Last edited:
League 3 is all checked in and ready to go. Got some clever names in the group so far. A couple made me chuckle pretty good.

GolferGal;n8875683 said:
mancest And filled! Unfortunately, wluker17 in league 5 had to drop out, but let's welcome mancest to the league.

Mancest, I’m sure your fine human being, but since your in my league, I hope to crush you. Welcome to league 5!

Welcome, Mancest to league 5, and DataDude , if you set draft order you might double-check the order I am supposed to be picking 16th and it shows I am in 13th. Not that it would make much difference there.

copenhagerman;n8879001 said:
Welcome, Mancest to league 5, and DataDude , if you set draft order you might double-check the order I am supposed to be picking 16th and it shows I am in 13th. Not that it would make much difference there.

Where can you check the draft order? I can't find it on the League page. I've been going on the assumption that the order would be what was sent out by GG when the Leagues were sent out and have been planning my draft strategy accordingly. If it changed, it would be helpful to know.

v.man;n8879055 said:
Where can you check the draft order? I can't find it on the League page. I've been going on the assumption that the order would be what was sent out by GG when the Leagues were sent out and have been planning my draft strategy accordingly. If it changed, it would be helpful to know.

The draft order is listed in the first post.

Having a brain fart so asking for a friend...what day is draft day? :banghead:

GolferGal;n8879114 said:
Thursday, August 29th at 7pm EST.

Thanks Morgan...Guess I could have just looked at the original post.

Looks like I am drafting from my phone. I have soccer practice starting on Thursdays right in the middle of this one. Ugh....

mikeg_74;n8879138 said:
Looks like I am drafting from my phone. I have soccer practice starting on Thursdays right in the middle of this one. Ugh....

No excuses

Kids have to learn early the importance of fantasy football. Sorry, Daddy can’t make practice tonight. He has a draft to win.

fuffle master;n8879142 said:
No excuses

Kids have to learn early the importance of fantasy football. Sorry, Daddy can’t make practice tonight. He has a draft to win.

Ha! I am the king of multi tasking so It will get done.

v.man;n8879055 said:

The draft order is what GG posted. If you look under your team name ion the ESPN page there will be a link for Draft Picks. It just states what picks you have in the draft so you can come up with a strategy.

mikeg_74;n8879138 said:

I will still be at work when the draft starts but have decided to quit my job to draft my team in league 1. I am sure the wife will understand ;)

I might just leave early instead, but the draft is definitely prioritized over work.

Back