Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

Normally, I post these in a different thread. However, it probably is more important to drafters here.

@siriusxm 16 team 1/2 pt draft.

Here is the first 8 rounds

ea930105c375ed43b269bea7d07d3b08.jpg
d44a1ef426b351e7f41091d4465507df.jpg
4be307ec482f16006464b7dc40ff95f2.jpg
7eebdcfa243767b0c05807d9e7b813c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93civiccpe;n8886423 said:
My only preparation so far has been watching The League. How have I never watched this before..

great show early on. lost its way at the wnd but still awesome. Rafi FTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Finally got into a 16 team Mock draft where everyone was into it for the long haul. Unfortunately after the first round, my daughter was crying for me so I had to bow out. Been hard finding a 16 team mock where its not the computer doing the mock and married to the ADP.

Sorry if this has already been asked but I wanted to confirm the draft start time of 8:00pm EST? I'm in league 4 and that is what is showing on my ESPN app... I know the original thread said 7pm.

Thanks,
Adam

bigbov;n8888420 said:
Sorry if this has already been asked but I wanted to confirm the draft start time of 8:00pm EST? I'm in league 4 and that is what is showing on my ESPN app... I know the original thread said 7pm.

Thanks,
Adam

No, it should be 7pm EST, please reach out to your commissioner to make sure he corrects the time.

GolferGal;n8888430 said:
No, it should be 7pm EST, please reach out to your commissioner to make sure he corrects the time.

I sent a PM... Thanks!!

bigbov;n8888472 said:
I sent a PM... Thanks!!
It should be set for 7pm EST I'm not sure why it is showing that. I will verify it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I thought I had read the draft was going to be the 29th... This will require some imaginative finagling but I’ll get it done during another draft.

Hoosiermess;n8888517 said:
I thought I had read the draft was going to be the 29th... This will require some imaginative finagling but I’ll get it done during another draft.

I thought I read the same!!!!!

Well, I’m screwed.

Jman;n8888521 said:
I thought I read the same!!!!!

Well, I’m screwed.

Wait, it is according to the app.

Lost my mind for no reason.

This week can bite me.

MichiganGripRip;n8888477 said:
It should be set for 7pm EST I'm not sure why it is showing that. I will verify it

League 4 has been adjusted to 7pm EST. Not sure why it changed but it has been resolved

GolferGal;n8888524 said:
The draft is this Thursday, August 29th at 7pm EST. It's the same for all 5 leagues.

That’s what I thought, a couple posts freaked me smooth out for a minute. Haha

The draft for league 4 is scheduled to start in 3 hours??

GolferGal;n8888534 said:
MichiganGripRip is checking it, but said it should be set for Thursday.

I hope it’s next Thursday. Just saw this email go out about the change. Doing this tonight would suck for my schedule.

GolferGal;n8888534 said:
MichiganGripRip is checking it, but said it should be set for Thursday.
It has been handled. I'm not sure what is going on with ESPN right now, another league I'm involved with is having issues with their times resetting as well.

MichiganGripRip;n8888539 said:
It has been handled. I'm not sure what is going on with ESPN right now, another league I'm involved with is having issues with their times resetting as well.

I knew you would be on top of it. Thank you so much!

I’m confirming league 3 is set for Thursday August 29 at 7 est. 90 seconds per pick.

Some douche kept joining the 16 team mocks all morning and taking 4th string rbs and wrs number 1 and 32. I was trying to mock during my daughters gymnastics and he did it to 4/5 drafts in a row.

Cool, thanks!

Joshnoble01;n8888562 said:
Some douche kept joining the 16 team mocks all morning and taking 4th string rbs and wrs number 1 and 32. I was trying to mock during my daughters gymnastics and he did it to 4/5 drafts in a row.

Check out fantasypro. You can run simulated mock drafts in like a minute based on your draft position. It gives you an idea about what decisions you need to make.

That’s great news. It would have been difficult to run two drafts at the same time, one live and one online.

BigDill;n8888619 said:
Check out fantasypro. You can run simulated mock drafts in like a minute based on your draft position. It gives you an idea about what decisions you need to make.

Yeah. That was what I did. But I wanted to go against actual humans to see if they were different than just adp rankings.

Back