The Official Tennis Thread (Spoliers)

Rafa has a scare today against a no name German. Uh oh.

Rafa has a scare today against a no name German. Uh oh.

So injury prone....the wear and tear he puts his body through is unlike anyone else in tennis to date.

Funny how Rafa has knee problem for 1/2 the year and when he returns he is as dominant as ever...among the tennis community, there are more than a few whispers of a silent ban for PEDs

Azarenka vs Sharapova now live.

Can't stop laughing. "PUAaaaa" "DAAARGHH" "PUAAaa" "DAAARGH!"

And it's an amazing match as well. They just battle through 6 matchpoints.

What a match between Nadal and Djokovic. Four service breaks in the fourth set, going to tie breaker. Nadal up two sets to one.

The grunting is grinding my gears, but I guess that's tennis.

5-5 in the fifth set, Nadal serving 40-15. Nadal was down earlier in the set.

I hope this is on replay somewhere tonight. This is a must see from what I've been hearing. The 4th set sounds epic!

And Nadal wins it again. 9-7 in the last set.

I don't watch much tennis but I like to catch the semi-finals and on in the Grand Slams.

I hope this is on replay somewhere tonight. This is a must see from what I've been hearing. The 4th set sounds epic!

It is on the Tennis Channel at 4PM today. Looks like again at 11 as well. (They are scheduling 7 hours each showing, so I am not sure what they will do after. The match lasts 4:37.

What a match that was. Instant classic!

And Nadal wins his 8th French Open. First man to win a single major eight times.

Yep, the real final was played 2 days ago in that epic match.

Rafa needs to get it going.

Never count him out..........but looks like he needs help.

3 games away from losing. He'd better get started, and soon!

Nice Rafa. That Darcis dude looks seriously pumped up.

People are going on before the tournament that Rafa should've been the 3 seed not the 5. After watching this, it's really hard to make that argument.

I only caught a small bit of it, but it didn't really look like him. Slow on a lot, touch barely there, and some notable limping on that left leg.

Is it bad that I was a little happy to watch Azarenka went down? I don't hate alot of athletes, but I HATE her.

Not a huge tennis fan, but always watch Wimbledon. Murray about to wrap his match up. Wonder if this will be his year.

Not a huge tennis fan, but always watch Wimbledon. Murray about to wrap his match up. Wonder if this will be his year.

I keep wanting it to happen for the Great Britain people.

Nadal is a class act. Love that he refused to make excuses during his presser.

Back