The Official Tennis Thread (Spoliers)

Finished my round of golf and picked this up in the 4th set, unfortunately I missed the underhand serve but I thought it was awesome, nothing wrong with it.

Happy for Nadal to advance at Wimbledon!

Yeah, you could always count on him throwing all he had out on the court.

The last match I played, the sun was directly in the spot where I'd strike my serve, so I threw in an underhanded serve. Won the point. My vision was appreciative.

I think we just decided to make the trek to London next year for Wimbledon, and take the kids this time around. They'll get to experience the fun of the queue and will keep our fingers crossed for Centre Court (had Court 1 last time). It'll be the first week, for sure, and if Federer wins this year, we'll probably have to shoot for day 2 or 4 tickets, just so we don't have to get in the queue quite so early.

That sounds like an incredible trip!

I finally saw highlights of the Kyrgios underhand swing.

I can see why it's controversial.

If enough players pulled enough of that riff-raff, I could see it getting outlawed.

That said, as long as it's "legal", it's legal, in my opinion. So I don't have a problem with it.

Man Nadal is looking almost unbeatable again today. He just might go down as the GOAT when his career is all said and done. It's absurd how good him, Feds and Joker have been in this era. Just otherworldly good.

4969eac7a587a97282de62b9c00a89d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still baffled by Gauff's last match...she seemed so ready for the big stage and rose to the occasion on her previous matches but against Halep, she was barely there. Halep is another level of player perhaps than she'd faced before but I wondered if Gauff was sick or something.

Djoker in the final

Let's go Nadal!!!!

Djoker in the final

Let's go Nadal!!!!

boy did he end up having an easy route to the finals in this one. Upsets kept him from having to really break a sweat

Feds and Rafa is going 5 sets. Watch...

Smoked in the 2nd set!!

Feds went all beast mode on Rafa.

Yes. Serena got smoked. 2 and 2. Great day.

I thought Feds was washed up a few years ago....boy was I wrong.

Even if he doesn't go on to win today, just getting to the Final once again he has proved me wrong.

This is insane. Both have had so many chances to win. Crazy they’ve been going for almost 5 hours

This is fantastic! C’mon, Feds!

Here we GO!! History is being made

That was a match that will go down in history. Congrats to joke as I have him as the current 2nd best ever with Fed still the Goat.

Not much else to say, but WOW! I missed the middle 3 sets (will have to go back and watch them), but you couldn't have asked for a better closer.

Really wish Fed would close better. Would have been one of his best majors ever if he could have pulled it off. Still incredible that he’s one of the top 3 at 37.

That was one of the most muted "celebrations" of Wimbledon I've ever seen.

19-year-old Bianca Andreescu wins the home championship after Serena pulls out of the final injured while down 3-1

She's now 7-0 this year against Top 10 opponents

Terminator

aljaklaw;n8873909 said:
19-year-old Bianca Andreescu wins the home championship after Serena pulls out of the final injured while down 3-1

She's now 7-0 this year against Top 10 opponents

Terminator

Wow, that's impressive stuff!

Back