gmiller598;n8880016 said:
Same. I really don't watch college football and sadly the Columbus area plays favorites to whichever team plays better so I expect to only get to watch a handful of Bengals games this year sicne everyone is on the browns bandwagon now.

Hopefully the Browns go down in flames and the Steelers are right behind them. I don’t foresee that happening, but one can dream. The Bengals will rebuild to full fledged mediocrity by next year.

gmiller598;n8880036 said:
NO criminals on the Bengals anymore.
I will never join any bandwagon Steelers or Browns related. I have no beef or connection to the Colts and forget they exist since Peyton Manning left.

Where is nasty Burfit?

Been a Browns fan since way back...oh well you get the picture. One of the first things I won on THP was a Browns carry bag. Still use it as my carry bag during the fall.

gmiller598;n8880179 said:
Raiders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Great...my Broncos get two chances of senseless injuries by an aggressive but out of control LB.

I love them all. I can seriously watch them all. I almost always watch the 4:00 and 8:00 games on Sunday. Sometimes I do the 1:00 too. I also play 2 or 3 Fantasy Leagues and do DraftKings every single weekend.

The Browns

Raiders since I was a little troll in the early 70's living in Monterey. I am no fan of their ownership by any means, but I actually don't care this time that much that they are moving again since Oakland is too close to SF to get anything done and I feel they never should have left L.A. in 95 to even bother coming back. They would have had that market by themselves for 20+ years after the Rams left. I also honestly do not care about going to games in person anymore, maybe every few years at most. TV's are just too good (plus cheap beer/food, short bathroom waits).

I really hope the Chargers get to move back to SD someday, they belong there.

Cardinals fan here. Life is pain.

Win, lose, or tie Raiders fan till I die (too bad it’s been a lot of losing the past 10+ years

Rams fan since a kid in the late 70's.

45+ years as a Cowboys fan to some degree. I used to have Sunday Ticket so I could get the Cowboys games and the wife could watch the Giants but my interest has dwindled every year in the last several years. I didn’t watch an entire NFL game last year.

If the weather is good on Sunday, I’ll be on the course instead of watching the Cowboys.

Now, I’m probably a nominal fan, at best.

College ball for me, lost interest in the pros so long ago i can't remember....I think it was when a guy who was arrested for DUI and killing someone, was released and playing in a couple of weeks. Oh, that's every year.....n/m:banghead:

Papatortuga;n8880315 said:
Win, lose, or tie Raiders fan till I die (too bad it’s been a lot of losing the past 10+ years

Do you believe Carr has legitimate starting NFL QB skills ?

I was a Baltimore Colts fan when growing up in the Unitas days. When Irsay moved them to Indianapolis I was pretty much done with the NFL. I watch every once in awhile now.

DG_1234;n8879080 said:
I was a 49ers season ticket holder but dropped them when they moved from SF. Next I became a Raiders season ticket holder but dropped them when they announced their move to Las Vegas.
The Dolphins owner Steve Ross was the only owner to vote against the Raiders move, so now the team I root for is the Miami Dolphins.
As the season is about to begin, which is your favorite NFL team ?

Brave of you to willingly pick the Dolphins as a fan free agent. I began a Buccaneers fan, but because of location, family, and a good buddy of mine working for the team for quite a while until leaving this year for another team, I have become more of a Dolphins fan, and usually attend a couple games a year.

I would describe myself more as a casual fan. I tend to more so root for a particular team because of a certain player or coach. As an example, I will root for the Chiefs because of Andy Reid.

I have to admit the whole keeling/protest thing has turned me off to the NFL to some degree.

Packers fan (season ticket and share holder) here.

Da Bears! Usually watch on TV but went to my first game 2 years ago and then realized why I like to just watch on TV.

Moved to sports section of the forum.

BigDill;n8880599 said:
Brave of you to willingly pick the Dolphins as a fan free agent. I began a Buccaneers fan, but because of location, family, and a good buddy of mine working for the team for quite a while until leaving this year for another team, I have become more of a Dolphins fan, and usually attend a couple games a year.

What is Hard Rock Stadium like for tailgating , viewing site lines etc... ?

Just a heads up a spot has just opened in the THP Fantasy Football league if anyone is interested. If you are, please send me a PM.

Reactions: JB
DG_1234;n8879080 said:
I was a 49ers season ticket holder but dropped them when they moved from SF. Next I became a Raiders season ticket holder but dropped them when they announced their move to Las Vegas.
The Dolphins owner Steve Ross was the only owner to vote against the Raiders move, so now the team I root for is the Miami Dolphins.
As the season is about to begin, which is your favorite NFL team ?

Those are some really strange reasons for choosing the teams you root for.

campilobaxter;n8880720 said:
Those are some really strange reasons for choosing the teams you root for.

Well, I think it is "strange" that (after a team moves out of their city) fans continue to root for that team.

Back