DG_1234;n8880707 said:
What is Hard Rock Stadium like for tailgating , viewing site lines etc... ?

Tailgating is good, not great. They have made it more fan accessible after the renovation, but its not like other Midwestern sporting events I have been to in which the tailgate is an event unto its own. The UM games have a much more lively and ruckus tailgate. As for the stadium, its much, much better since the renovations where they changed the rake angle of the seats and added the canopy. Aside from one small section of seats above the visitor side, you are completely shaded, which was not previously the case. The concession areas were also redone, so its much more fan friendly and many more options. Sight lines are great from just about anywhere in the place now. For Dolphin games I usually opt for upper level seats next to the giant bar in the end zone, and for UM games we sit in the lower bowl behind the team.

I have been a Kansas City Chiefs fans since the late 60s.

I am an LSU Tiger Fan, that is it. I will watch them but no other football. I really do not like to watch sports on TV too much. Like golf, love to play, hate to watch it on TV, fall a sleep every time.

Let's go Browns

Go Pack Go!!!

Saints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titans

Most of the Panthers.

Bears. I have some family in Nashville so I keep an eye on the Titans as well, but the Bears are where I live and die

Growing up in northern Indiana the Bears were my go to for my early years since they were the only team close that were always on TV. It didn't hurt that somehow my dad was a 49'rs fan and my older brothers were/are Packer's fans so I got to watch Da Bears beat up on at least the Packers a lot. Then, in 1985 I watched a young QB ruin Da Bears perfect season. When looking through my football card collection I found a couple of his rookie cards that I still have in plastic today, and that is how I split my allegiance between the bears and Dolphins. I'm too old to switch now but with fantasy and the Red Zone channel I'm all set to cheer on players until my teams show any sign of life again.

Browns fan here. Been through some real crappy times so last year and this year are welcomed changes. Really ready for the season to start

BigDill;n8880911 said:
Tailgating is good, not great. They have made it more fan accessible after the renovation, but its not like other Midwestern sporting events I have been to in which the tailgate is an event unto its own. The UM games have a much more lively and ruckus tailgate. As for the stadium, its much, much better since the renovations where they changed the rake angle of the seats and added the canopy. Aside from one small section of seats above the visitor side, you are completely shaded, which was not previously the case. The concession areas were also redone, so its much more fan friendly and many more options. Sight lines are great from just about anywhere in the place now. For Dolphin games I usually opt for upper level seats next to the giant bar in the end zone, and for UM games we sit in the lower bowl behind the team.

Thanks for the information and perspective.

PhillyV;n8891559 said:
Browns fan here. Been through some real crappy times so last year and this year are welcomed changes. Really ready for the season to start

Your thoughts on whether Hue Jackson deserved to get fired ?

DG_1234;n8892159 said:
Your thoughts on whether Hue Jackson deserved to get fired ?

He was handed the worst roster in the history of the nfl but even with talent, ego prevented him from maximizing it.

I grew up a Steelers fan, almost entirely because of Lynn Swann. It seemed the man could catch anything, regardless of where Bradshaw threw it. Those great Steelers teams of the '70s were hard not to like. I was also something of a Colts fan, as a favorite coach I had in jr high played for them in the '50s.

Lately, though, the NFL lost me completely over their handling of the "protest" thing. Not interested in supporting such activities. In fairness. though, I was never all that much into football anyway. I'm a hockey fan more than any other sport.

Green Bay Packers.

I've been a Packer Backer since I was a little kid.

PATRIOTS season ticket holder here.
For the first 30 years of my life I knew the pain of fans wearing bags over their heads at games.

The last 20 have been magical with the greatest combo coach/QB ever.

Hopefully we can get 1 more ring before the end comes and it is coming.

I am looking forward to the Raiders moving to Vegas. It will be a great road trip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PATRIOTS season ticket holder here.
For the first 30 years of my life I knew the pain of fans wearing bags over their heads at games.

The last 20 have been magical with the greatest combo coach/QB ever.

Hopefully we can get 1 more ring before the end comes and it is coming.

I am looking forward to the Raiders moving to Vegas. It will be a great road trip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Living in Columbus as a kid back then there was only one NFL team and that was the Browns. Even when the Bengals came on the scene, I was still a Browns fan and will always be.

Browns vs Jets...Who ya got? Go Browns

I was a 49ers season ticket holder but dropped them when they moved from SF. Next I became a Raiders season ticket holder but dropped them when they announced their move to Las Vegas.
The Dolphins owner Steve Ross was the only owner to vote against the Raiders move, so now the team I root for is the Miami Dolphins.
As the season is about to begin, which is your favorite NFL team ?

Still rooting for that debacle LOL? They are a disgrace to the NFL IMO.

As for the question I root loosely for the Bengals, but I will watch any game with a good matchup. I love NFL football.

Always and forever will be a Cleveland Browns fan. My 87yr old father was physically at their AFL championship in 1964 and he would t have it any other way. I will never jump around from team to team and pretend to like another team just because....

That being said, I have my teams that I like / dislike for my own reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still rooting for that debacle LOL? They are a disgrace to the NFL IMO.

As for the question I root loosely for the Bengals, but I will watch any game with a good matchup. I love NFL football.

The "disgrace to the NFL" is the 31 owners who voted yes on the Raiders move to Las Vegas.

Only Miami Dolphins team owner Stephen Ross, had the integrity to vote no. Link to story where Ross states that the Raiders violated league bylaws by not making an effort to remain within their home market:

Back