Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Odyssey

Votes: 76 38.8%
  • SeeMore

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters
Putting well is extremely confidence based, with a dash of feel. The milled face putters usually give more of a "feel" feedback from the face, that almost clanky feel is something that helps me gauge a lot. As for confidence, Scotty just always has the most professional, clean, well made appearances and I usually do my best putting just picking up a new one from the shelf, no matter what style and going out and rolling it. Not the popular brand by far I can tell, but I used to bash other brands and I've owned a Seemore and a few others and I would agree there's a lot of nice stuff out there

For the most part, I have been playing an Odyssey putter since the 90’s. I had a Scotty Futura in the bag for a bit, but went back to Odyssey. They are my favorite putter company. I don’t always like their offerings, but I sure appreciate their innovation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to always have nice results with Ping putters. So many great options these days

Vons SS398. It is a heavy head anser style putter milled from 303 stainless. I have it at 32 inches. Recently regripped it with a Scotty Cameron Matador midsize putter grip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Depends on the day. Have 4 brands to choose from which is probably low compared to a lot of other THPers.

Not too sure that I haven't responded to this thread previously. But I've no brand loyalty. Zero. Zilch.

My last several putters, from most recent to former:

Scotty
Directed Force
Odyssey
Rife
Nike
Yes
Never Compromise

No repeats over probably 15+ years.

Odyssey for me. I’ve putted with a few others I liked, but always end up with odyssey.

+1

I've doodled around and tested Ping, Scotty Cameron, Taylor Made, etc... and always come right back to Odyssey. I've had Odyssey putters in my bag for years and years and years, and don't see a reason to change brands.

I am not loyal to any one brand. It is very putter specific and have enjoyed many different manufacturers’ offerings. My current putter of choice is my Piretti Workshop Matera.

Putter Brand of Choice

Looking back over the years, I’ve used a putter from almost every major OEM yet have had the most success when using an Odyssey putter.

My putter brand of choice would be Odyssey but ironically enough, I’m using a Taylormade at the moment with moderate success.

Putter Brand of Choice

I’ve used... Ping, Titleist/Scotty Cameron, Titleist/Acushnet/Bullseye, Mizuno TP Mills, Odyssey, Rife, Cure, Seemore, Tommy Armour, Slazenger, Hiro Matsumoto, P&SI, Cleveland, Bettinardi, and a few more!

Now I use Evnroll. I think I have been using Evnroll for about 2 years now.

Last edited:
The past couple years Scotty Cameron,Odyssey and Bettenardi

Well I have the following currently.

Bettinardi Studio Stock #3
Bettinardi Studio Stock #28 Slotback
Bettinardi Studio Stock #38
Bettinardi BB39
Cleveland Huntington Beach #10
Toulon Palm Beach

So, have a guess.

I have released the PXG and went back to Scotty Cameron. It’s all about feel for me, and Maybe looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Right now it would be Bettinardi. They make some amazing putters.

2/3 of the putters I have are TaylorMade but if I was going out to buy a putter tomorrow i'd get a Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 8.5

Back