2018 Odyssey Experience

Pretty sure Luke should be the designated driver of the golf cart at all times.

tumblr_n6kw5bVLWX1qznvi3o1_400.gif

Oh wow - what a location, and what an agenda. We did some parasailing while I was down in Hilton Head last year and I really wanted to get on that golf course the second I saw it.

This one has me all sorts of interested.

Looks fantastic and would make perfect sense to lodge together.

Getting a putter fitting from two of the best, playing a fantastic golf course, and be apart of the inaugural Odyssey event? Awesome!

I don't know how much value people put into people they meet but I would pay top dollar to hang out with Sean and Luke again.

That is INCREDIBLE! What a cool event. :)

This makes it even more unique....

You must take a ferry to the island and there are no vehicles on it at all. You will be given a golf cart to get around and everything else will be taken care of. Once there, the oasis and perfection of this THP Event begins.

Well...this is in my backyard relatively speaking. I think I’m obligated to sign up and hang out with Luke and Sean again!

Ohh. That’s the week before Mother’s Day.....I might be able to make this work. Now I just have to convince the wife that she needs me out of the house that weekend.

This looks amazing.

Holy crap this sounds amazing! That's a heck of a lineup and a killer deal for that price.

What a phenomenal itinerary, including not one but two mornings at the omelette station! Thinking it may rival the grit bar from Savannah a few years ago. In all seriousness, what is included in this package is just absolutely mind boggling and I will be trying to get in for sure.

WOW!! Would love to get in this

Hoooooolllyyyyyy ****....omelets!!! Lol
Seriously though.....what an event. I've heard crazy things about Haig Point too. Wow

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Wow. This sounds great. Awesome experience this is going to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds incredible and is within reasonable driving distance! I will have to check the timing but I'm very interested in this one!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Another off the charts event!!

Wow incredible line up here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes please!!! Have been wanting to play in that area of the country and have been wanting to get a putter fitting from great industry minds!!! :drool:

This looks amazing, always wanted to play that course and meet the Odyssey/Callaway gang..... should be a blast for the lucky THP'ers that make it in.

pardon my language but SOB, this event looks bad ass!!!!

Ahhh so THIS is why you posted that video a few weeks ago....and to think, no one had the slightest clue!

This one is gonna be special. I love the idea of everyone splitting a house on the island, so freakin cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahhh so THIS is why you posted that video a few weeks ago....and to think, no one had the slightest clue!

This one is gonna be special. I love the idea of everyone splitting a house on the island, so freakin cool!

Actually its not. After looking it over, and speaking to Sean and Luke at the PGA Show, it was requested and an introduction was made by a friend.

I might pay $500 just to hang out with Luke again. :D

Actually its not. After looking it over, and speaking to Sean and Luke at the PGA Show, it was requested and an introduction was made by a friend.

That’s a good friend to keep!

This sounds like a weekend I would love to be a part of. What a long list of goodness. Hmmmm, 8 THP'ers in one house? That has the potential to be an event in itself. Sign me up!

I might pay $500 just to hang out with Luke again. :D

Was thinking the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back