2018 Odyssey Experience

Sounds amazing!!

Was thinking the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And let me clarify, $500 would include Luke only.....not the rest of the stuff that is included in this outing! Ha!

This is going to be one heck of an amazing event. Since there are putters involved I guess it goes without saying that my hat will definitely be in the ring.

Ohh. That’s the week before Mother’s Day.....I might be able to make this work. Now I just have to convince the wife that she needs me out of the house that weekend.
This looks amazing.
That shouldn't be too hard. If you need some suggestions let me know.

Edit: Out of the house for ONLY that weekend? Hmm, that might take a bit more thought.

Bummed the dates don't work out for this one.

Sounds like a crazy good time.

The steps THP is going to this year are seriously dumbfounding.

Awesome!!! Will be throwing my name in the proverbial hat.

This sounds like a heck of an event, but I don't think I'll be able to throw my name in for this one with a trip coming up later that month. I'll be following along for sure!

I just watched the videos and that is a great course design. That place looks immaculate.

And let me clarify, $500 would include Luke only.....not the rest of the stuff that is included in this outing! Ha!

That's because you already spent $500 on that new putter... Big Time!

I remember seeing the thread or posts about this course a couple of months ago. Very nice location and details! Going to be a hot ticket easily.

Oh my!!! I so want to be a part of this one!!

Oh my! Haig Point! I've always wanted to play there. What a beautiful venue for a THP event!

Sounds awesome! I'll be following along - wish those dates would work for me, but no bueno.

Wow, this event sounds amazing!

By the looks in the video you boys better bring the straight driver out of the garage for this one. And maybe a few extra sleeves:D Looks great!

This is all awesome but I will be with some A$$ CLOWNS that weekend.

Glad that you could make something work on the island. This looks like an incredible experience!

Was thinking the same thing...

I can't wait to sign up for this event! JDax knows that I'm a putter aficionado! What an exciting event to try to be apart of!

I can't wait to sign up for this event! JDax knows that I'm a putter aficionado! What an exciting event to try to be apart of!

Hudson and Luke in the same place at the same time....

This is looking slightly more doable, really hoping I can make this one work.

2018 Odyssey Experience

What a great looking course! I fell in love with southern golf when I visited Hilton head. The itinerary looks stellar ! I can’t wait to throw my name in the mix . The greens look superb too great conditions to give the putters a good run

Last edited:
Back