2018 Odyssey Experience

Yea, your right, I'm probably out on this event now. LOL.

Throw your name in the ring, maybe we both get in and shenanigans can ensue with Luke and Co.

Oh my! Haig Point! I've always wanted to play there. What a beautiful venue for a THP event!

Would be a great event to catch up with you ken.

Sounds pretty amazing. Private island and all.

This event looks AMAZING! And I actually have this weekend off! Never had a putter fitting but love my Odyssey #7. I'm in!

8 THPers in one large home.

Yeah, I definitely want in on this one

Gawd this would be an awesome time! Such an unreal opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody. We are excited about hosting this one and working with Sean and Luke on it has been a blast.

Saw Luke's mention on Twitter. Seems like he's excited too!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Wow this looks incredible. And carts to skoot around the island. Looks like a blast.

This is just a different league. I love putters haha. When I hoed equipment, it was a putter so this would be a great thing.

Wow this looks incredible. And carts to skoot around the island. Looks like a blast.

I feel like I have seen this before...

c9jlhkluiaa8lj.jpg

2018 Odyssey Experience

I was going to say this may rival spring break 2k18 with an island and a golf cart and everyone in the same house?

Although shirtless and and shoeless may not be welcomed.....

@jb i'm disturbed by the lack of salmon on the dinner menus.

seriously though this one sounds pretty freaking incredible. having access to the guys who design the putters not just to pick their brains, but also get fit by them?! insanity

seriously though this one sounds pretty freaking incredible. having access to the guys who design the putters not just to pick their brains, but also get fit by them?! insanity

Who needs salmon when there is lobster hahahaha i

I actually think one of the dishes for one of the dinners has salmon as a choice. Nope, I was wrong. These are obviously subject to change, but here is a sampling of what we selected. We know for some that food doesn't matter (until it does), but for us, when creating something that honestly shouldn't even happen, breaking bread and sharing drinks with THPers and industry leaders is one of the amazing experiences that make THP Events unique.

Dinner 1
*Entrée (Choice of One)
*Char-Grilled Filet Mignon with a port Wine Demi
*Seared Petit Filet Mignon & Grouper Medallion with a Lobster Beurre Blanc
*Pan Seared Sea Bass with a Lobster Beurre Blanc

Dinner 2
~Entrées~ Choice of:
*Pan Seared Half Lobster Tail and Medallion of Caribbean Red Snapper served with Bearnaise over a Lobster Orzo Pasta with Vegetables Du Chef
*Citrus Roasted Breast of Chicken Grand Marnier garnished with Crispy Plantains over our Bing Cherry Wild Rice with Vegetables Du Chef
*Char-Grilled Angus Filet Mignon served with a Roasted Shallot Veal Demi Glace over Asiago Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables Du Chef
*Blackened Chilean Sea Bass topped with a Duo of Crispy Jumbo Shrimp served over our creamy Cheddar Bacon Stone Ground Grits finished with a White Wine Caper Sauce and Vegetables Du Chef
*Char-Grilled Delmonico Steak Cabernet seasoned and cooked to your liking finished with a Cabernet sauce over Asiago Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables Du Chef

Who needs salmon when there is lobster hahahaha i

I actually think one of the dishes for one of the dinners has salmon as a choice. Nope, I was wrong. These are obviously subject to change, but here is a sampling of what we selected. We know for some that food doesn't matter (until it does), but for us, when creating something that honestly shouldn't even happen, breaking bread and sharing drinks with THPers and industry leaders is one of the amazing experiences that make THP Events unique.

Dinner 1
*Entrée (Choice of One)

Dinner 2
~Entrées~ Choice of:
*Pan Seared Half Lobster Tail and Medallion of Caribbean Red Snapper served with Bearnaise over a Lobster Orzo Pasta with Vegetables Du Chef
*Citrus Roasted Breast of Chicken Grand Marnier garnished with Crispy Plantains over our Bing Cherry Wild Rice with Vegetables Du Chef
*Char-Grilled Angus Filet Mignon served with a Roasted Shallot Veal Demi Glace over Asiago Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables Du Chef
*Blackened Chilean Sea Bass topped with a Duo of Crispy Jumbo Shrimp served over our creamy Cheddar Bacon Stone Ground Grits finished with a White Wine Caper Sauce and Vegetables Du Chef
*Char-Grilled Delmonico Steak Cabernet seasoned and cooked to your liking finished with a Cabernet sauce over Asiago Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables Du Chef

hahaha i should have put a :sarcasm: tag on that! joking about me being the guy eating salmon and wearing a luxurious salmon colored shirt at the ultimate club testing last year!

those menus are out of control. never a doubt that the food at a thp event will be on point, but that right there is some next level sh1t

hahaha i should have put a :sarcasm: tag on that! joking about me being the guy eating salmon and wearing a luxurious salmon colored shirt at the ultimate club testing last year!

those menus are out of control. never a doubt that the food at a thp event will be on point, but that right there is some next level sh1t

I know you were. Yeah the folks at Haig had some suggestions and I had a certain criteria for our guests. They nailed it.

Those food choices are nothing short of spectacular! :hungry:

Anybody interested in this event should DEFINITELY check out a THP TV spot hitting the home page tomorrow with Sean Toulon.

I'm interested in the event AND checking out the Sean Toulon THP TV spot

Looking forward to watching Mr. Toulon's THP TV spot tomorrow and I'm definitely interested in the event.

8 THPers in one large home.

Yeah, I definitely want in on this one
For everyone's benefit I think that no recording devices of any kind should be allowed inside 100 yards of said large home.

Anybody interested in this event should DEFINITELY check out a THP TV spot hitting the home page tomorrow with Sean Toulon.
I have my morning plans now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dinner 1
*Entrée (Choice of One)

Dinner 2
~Entrées~ Choice of:

yep ... that is an amazing sampling right there. One of each please!

Good grief JB. Haig point is coming out with a bang with the dinner menu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ummmmm those are some fancy pants dinner options. As if this wasn't over the top already, the menu is waaaaaaaaaay over the top. Good lord

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Back