2018 Odyssey Experience

I actually think one of the dishes for one of the dinners has salmon as a choice. Nope, I was wrong. These are obviously subject to change, but here is a sampling of what we selected. We know for some that food doesn't matter (until it does), but for us, when creating something that honestly shouldn't even happen, breaking bread and sharing drinks with THPers and industry leaders is one of the amazing experiences that make THP Events unique.

Dinner 1
*Entrée (Choice of One)
*Char-Grilled Filet Mignon with a port Wine Demi
*Seared Petit Filet Mignon & Grouper Medallion with a Lobster Beurre Blanc
*Pan Seared Sea Bass with a Lobster Beurre Blanc

Dinner 2
~Entrées~ Choice of:
*Pan Seared Half Lobster Tail and Medallion of Caribbean Red Snapper served with Bearnaise over a Lobster Orzo Pasta with Vegetables Du Chef
*Citrus Roasted Breast of Chicken Grand Marnier garnished with Crispy Plantains over our Bing Cherry Wild Rice with Vegetables Du Chef
*Char-Grilled Angus Filet Mignon served with a Roasted Shallot Veal Demi Glace over Asiago Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables Du Chef
*Blackened Chilean Sea Bass topped with a Duo of Crispy Jumbo Shrimp served over our creamy Cheddar Bacon Stone Ground Grits finished with a White Wine Caper Sauce and Vegetables Du Chef
*Char-Grilled Delmonico Steak Cabernet seasoned and cooked to your liking finished with a Cabernet sauce over Asiago Mashed Potatoes with Vegetables Du Chef

it’s just so wonderful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the dinners alone blow me out of my shoes. Do not even get me started on the course

This event is calling my name. Been floating around my head all day. This should be a hot ticket, and is just going to be a fantastic experience.

This event is calling my name. Been floating around my head all day. This should be a hot ticket, and is just going to be a fantastic experience.
See ya there?

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Anybody interested in this event should DEFINITELY check out a THP TV spot hitting the home page tomorrow with Sean Toulon.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. That thread can be found in the Flatstick section of the forum.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. That thread can be found in the Flatstick section of the forum.

Watched it this morning while still in bed haha. Really cool tidbits from him about what the tour guys wanted and challenges to get them to switch.
Also would have never thought about ball and increasing sound to get it match previous sound level at a lower dB. Makes sense due to softer balls, but not the first thing I would have thought of haha. Guess that’s why I’m not a putter designer/engineer :)

Really good tidbit in there about this event.

I love the insights that we her daily on these forums. My inner tech geek loves all the information!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice tease in the video

Of course the first time my bro takes me on his annual golf trip to the RTJ trail.......i will have to miss the first two THP events and man i wanted to throw my hat into the ring for this one......good luck to all those that enter!!!

Can't to sign up for this event. The courses looks great and I'am sure they play great. I'am an older golfer, not a great game anymore but I still love the game and always looking for was to improve. The new putter looks great and I have played the White Hot and like it, so interested in the new tech.

Can't to sign up for this event. The courses looks great and I'am sure they play great. I'am an older golfer, not a great game anymore but I still love the game and always looking for was to improve. The new putter looks great and I have played the White Hot and like it, so interested in the new tech.

If you love the game, you are a THPer.

Great interview with Sean about the EXO line and all of the research that goes into putters.

I'm a big fan of the White Hot as well. Looking forward to seeing you at the event! :clap:

Haig Point #17 on best courses you can play list this year in South Carolina.
a4267f735712defb6ec0abb938800b8d.jpg

It does seem nice haha.

Rolled the Indianapolis yesterday for the first time. What a great feeling putter.

I know the Odyssey version won't feel the same due to the different face, put yesterday's experience has me more open to the giving it a roll. Looking forward to see who gets fit for it at this event.

Haig Point #17 on best courses you can play list this year in South Carolina.
a4267f735712defb6ec0abb938800b8d.jpg

FWIW, so many I know consider it higher. Same with Caledonia, which it is higher than and THPers love : )

FWIW, so many I know consider it higher. Same with Caledonia, which it is higher than and THPers love : )
I've heard the same thing on both

Since I’ve never played it I can’t comment. I have played cassique and the river course at Kiawah though.... amazing courses. Better than the ocean playing wise imo

But this isn’t to talk about Sc state rankings haha. I have heard from many friends though that Haig is absolutely stunning in person and if you can get on it, you should do what you need to make it happen haha.

Giving this one a bump because everyone needs a flatstick they can trust and I can’t think of a better way of finding one than this event.

Especially right now.... while not having putting woes at the moment, Im just having trouble completely trusting my stroke. Not making as many putts as I used to. A lot of tap ins/near misses

The Odyssey Experience is equal parts equipment, education, fitting and fun all nestled into the perfect putting event. Being held at a gorgeous private golf club on an island, this event is going to be something that THPers will never forget.

OE-THP%20logo-S.png

Signing Up
Signups will be coming shortly, so stay tuned to this thread for details

Soooooo I just rewatched both of these videos with the flyovers and all i can say is, if you havent watched them, ITS FREAKING WORTH IT.
This course looks crazy fun

Back