2018 Odyssey Experience

This would be Awesome!

I can’t wait for the sign up for this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working with the course right now and this thing is insane. Signups are going to be coming very soon everybody.

Ya buddy!!

Sign ups coming soon huh? Hope people's eggs are looking for many baskets......so much to choose from this year.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Can’t be here soon enough!!!

Sign ups coming soon huh? Hope people's eggs are looking for many baskets......so much to choose from this year.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

There is, but few will be like this one. On an island "literally" surrounded by putting experiences.

There is, but few will be like this one. On an island "literally" surrounded by putting experiences.

This will be quite the experience. Those courses look incredible.

This will be quite the experience. Those courses look incredible.

And while they are special, the people coming will make this one of the few things that will never be forgotten.
These Odyssey guys know how to have fun and know how to help golfers.

We have never done anything like this on THP and know when the participants arrive, they are going to be completely blown away by what is taking place.

And while they are special, the people coming will make this one of the few things that will never be forgotten.
These Odyssey guys know how to have fun and know how to help golfers.

We have never done anything like this on THP and know when the participants arrive, they are going to be completely blown away by what is taking place.

Knowing some of the people involved I can’t imagine this will be anything but over the top and beyond what is expected.

Man I'd love to get in to this. Everything about this event is fantastic and for a putter ho like me it would be an ultimate experience. I've been trying hard to talk my boss in to changing meeting dates so I can attempt to get in to this one.

Okay, just learned something that is going to take this up even another notch. More coming soon.

Okay, just learned something that is going to take this up even another notch. More coming soon.

Your on a roll today

So I may or may not be excited for this...no wait...I am super excited for this event!

Your on a roll today

I can’t help it, keeping it in is the worst. When you are working on producing greatness you want to share it with the people that get to enjoy it

I can’t help it, keeping it in is the worst. When you are working on producing greatness you want to share it with the people that get to enjoy it

I’m the same way when I have big news with the wife lol I bought her upgraded wedding ring a couple months before our anniversary this past October. Had every intention of giving it to her on our November 21st anniversary. Nope. Gave it to her when i got home from the jewelry store lol

2018 Odyssey Experience

Your on a roll today

The B stands for butter

I found a 7s on the shelf the other day and couldn’t help but give it a few rolls. After dropping 3 of 4 with 4 just burning the edge I promptly put it down and left.

Just keeping my fingers crossed here

Wow, it's not like the event is being held on a private island with some of the best minds in the business attending wasn't enough.

JB,
For those of us who are really excited about trying to get into this event it would help our chances if you could just post "move along, nothing to see here".

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nice teaser.. I cannot wait!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I check this thread a lot lolol

You can share with us, we won't tell anyone .

Even working all day I keep checking up on this event. This place looks so amazing as well as I have never been fitted for a putter. ������

Wow, somehow I completely missed this. This looks like an awesome event! I need to come to this section of the forum more often...

Wow, somehow I completely missed this. This looks like an awesome event! I need to come to this section of the forum more often...

Haha. Glad you found it though.
This is going to be kind of nuts.

Back