2018 Odyssey Experience

I am losing sleep over these putters! If I say "Please" really hard & a million times, that will help me get in, right? It worked for Santa Claus.

Oooh I did miss it. Thanks for re quoting it. Haha will be hovering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just booked my travel for this one and am getting really excited. We have a great group coming from Odyssey and those in attendance are going to be excited when we announce all 4.

Just booked my travel for this one and am getting really excited. We have a great group coming from Odyssey and those in attendance are going to be excited when we announce all 4.

Looking forward to hearing more :)

I’m still looking forward to seeing the rest of the odyssey crew.

This will be special for sure. Fingers crossed to get in!

Friday is gonna be huge!!

Besides lodging, getting picked, and paying, my travel plans for this event are set..... hahaha

Just a nice 2.5 hour stroll from the house :)

This is going to be a special one (as they all are) and within driving distance, going to be a treat to play a Course like that and having Mr. Toulon and the other Odyssey folks there just pushes it to bucket list level.

Friday can’t be here soon enough. Got to get back to work on the time machine!

What's up boys and girls! This one is going to be fun. Been a little busy here lately getting this year going and launching products, but I'm super excited for this event. We'll do everything we can on our end to make it special for all those that get in. Good to see some familiar names on this thread, can't wait to see who gets in.

Love seeing the OEM folks in the threads....awesome stuff man!

A little bump to the top for another fantastic event. I rolled the 7s a couple times over the past few days and the more I did the more I liked it. Just a couple tweaks needed to make it more to my liking :good:

I need to give these slant necks another shot, especially now that I understand the reason behind them more. How cool would it be to be perfectly fitted by the best and it actually translate to less strokes per round!? This is what dreams are made of. :D

Tomorrow is the day.
Island golf
Luke, Sean and More
Swag
And fun that a few Grandaddy guys have experienced with this crew.

Wooohoooooo!

Pay attention everybody! Business is about to pick up....ummmm....again

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is going to be fun!

While I cannot confirm this to be fact, it appears we now know one of the other two participants from Odyssey. The man himself, designer and putter expert, Austie Rollinson

Uncofirmed of course

Oooooohhhhh

It is events like this that makes me extra sad that i dont live closer :(

Me= Sad Panda now...

Those of you that gets to enjoy this, have a blast!!

While I cannot confirm this to be fact, it appears we now know one of the other two participants from Odyssey. The man himself, designer and putter expert, Austie Rollinson

Uncofirmed of course

"Sources"

Good luck to everyone who's entered. I just found out my wife will be in Italy during this, so I have kid-sitting duty & won't be able to do this:crying::crying:

Back