2018 Odyssey Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Odyssey Experience is equal parts equipment, education, fitting and fun all nestled into the perfect putting event. Being held at a gorgeous private golf club on an island, this event is going to be something that THPers will never forget.

OE-THP%20logo-S.png

When & Where
May 4th-6th
Daufuskie Island, GA (between Savannah and Hilton Head)

Details
Eight lucky THPers will enjoy a weekend unlike anything THP has ever done before. You will meet four members of Team Odyssey including those in charge of creation, design and bringing the putters to market. You will get fit for a new putter before it hits stores and get it on sight to use all weekend long, along with some other fun swag. You will then play 36 holes of golf over two days at a beautiful private facility with these same people and enjoy each evening asking questions and learning about the brand, putters and so much more. We can confirm that both Sean Toulon and Luke Williams will be 2 of the 4 Odyssey staff members in attendance.

Friday Evening: Private Steak Dinner at the club meeting the team.
Saturday Morning: Breakfast at the club including omelet station
Saturday Morning: Putting green with Odyssey where fitting and education takes place.
Saturday Lunch: Grill Room at golf course
Saturday Afternoon: Play a round of golf with with Odyssey and THPers at the Rees Jones Signature Course
Saturday Evening: Private Lobster or Steak dinner at the golf club
Sunday Morning: Breakfast at the club including omelet station
Sunday Morning: Play a round of golf with with Odyssey and THPers at the Rees Jones Signature Course
Sunday Afternoon: Lunch Grill Room at golf course
Depart

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2018 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Rounds of Golf at this private club
All of your meals outlined above in itinerary
New Putter
Fitting
Ferry Transportation to and from Island
4 Seater Golf Cart for transportation on island
And so much more

The Golf Course & Experience
The Signature course has appeared in Golf Digest’s “America’s 100 Greatest Courses” and “Best in State,” and has earned a coveted position in Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 in the World.” You must take a ferry to the island and there are no vehicles on it at all. You will be given a golf cart to get around and everything else will be taken care of. Once there, the oasis and perfection of this THP Event begins.

Lodging
Lodging is not included, but we strongly recommend staying on the island. The course has sent over numerous large homes that can be rented out so all 8 THPers can stay together if they should choose to and the cost can be split 8 ways.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Participants
arydolphin
adwillingham
Chris311fan
Golfever
DNice26
gmiller598
Motopilot
brianmk

Last edited:
Oh-M-goodness....... this is super exciting. Not far from me at all and at a place I’ve been wanting to play ever since moving to Charleston? Really hope I can get into this one. Super exciting details there JB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wowzers, going to be amazing - that track looks incredible!

That is one heck of an itinerary. I can’t wait to throw my name in the hat.

This is un-freaking-believeable. Wow! What an event, company, and location. Dates work for me so onto the next stage: convincing the better half.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WOW. Looks incredible! I'll be with the family is Disney during this event so sadly I am out. Can't wait to follow along with the guys though. WOW.

Wow that’s really close to the house awesome!!! Never had a putter fitting looks like an amazing event there!!!

absolutely incredible!

Another over the top Event, have to throw the hat into the ring on this one also.

This is un-freaking-believeable. Wow! What an event, company, and location. Dates work for me so onto the next stage: convincing the better half.

Event is going to be unbelievable.

Marital Advice: It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission....:act-up:

that looks like a fantastic package!

4 Seater Golf Cart for transportation on island

why did I read that and immediately tought someone will get in trouble

Now this place looks amazing! This has been an event on my radar since it's announcement. Definitely a part of my game I'm looking to improve upon. Getting fit by the best in the industry for one of the best flatsticks in golf. Sign me up & take my money!!

Biggest reason why I would love to get placed in this event, is I feel putting is one of the strengths of my game. I would love to see if that’s true by having some of the best guys in the business looking at me and evaluating my stroke.

This event is going to be amazing...

Holy WOW! This looks ridiculous

This sounds SO awesome JB!!! I want so badly to be chosen, I really really want this one. However...not sure how much fun I'd have on that course as there are a LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT of trees. Nothing like punching out with a 6-iron twice on every hole. 18 hole score of 147.

Will Luke be providing the late night entertainment? There better not be a curfew on the island...

Event is going to be unbelievable.

Marital Advice: It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission....:act-up:
You know what, they get pissed but eventually get over it. I'm on board with that.

Bruh! This is going to be insane!

Holy COW! Can't wait.

Just your typical, everyday, average putter fitting - THP Style. :alien2:

This is just off the charts crazy!

I'll be honest the first time I read the details quickly I thought we were going to get to keep our own golf cart. Haha. Brain is fried at the moment, although I wouldn't put it past the 10 Year Anniversary.

Need to figure out if I can make these dates work.

Will Luke be providing the late night entertainment? There better not be a curfew on the island...

Luke and team are amazing at what they do...That includes entertainment.

I'll be honest the first time I read the details quickly I thought we were going to get to keep our own golf cart. Haha.

We know what this would normally cost (because we are paying it) and know its a bargain, but that would be one heck of a bargain : )

Luke and team are amazing at what they do...That includes entertainment.

We know what this would normally cost (because we are paying it) and know its a bargain, but that would be one heck of a bargain : )

Pretty sure Luke should be the designated driver of the golf cart at all times.

That place looks gorgeous!!!!

Back