SWAG Putters Thread

I am going to have to file for a restraining order against Swag for their continued assault against my wallet.

I am definitely going to try to get one when released. I have a feeling it will be very, very difficult.

I need that badly. Lifelong gamer - this is just perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need that badly. Lifelong gamer - this is just perfect.

Same here. Maybe they will have a Konami code release lol.

I think there is someone in this thread trying to move one of those!

Me me me lol

I haven’t been a huge fan of most of the items they produce, but I need that NES cartridge ballmarker

Yeah that ball marker might cost me....

I've never been interested in their ball markers. They are definitely cool, but a little too spendy for me. But that NES cartridge is fantastic, I'll definitely be in on that one.

I'll drop some initial reactions to the Handsome One Undressed:

For anyone on the fence, my favorite part about the undressed releases are that there are SO absolutely clean. The machine work is the ultimate SWAG here... no paint fill or flashy PVD to compete with the machine lines, which are exquisite. As a mechanical engineer and guy who stops by the machine shop to work out part mods each day, these take CNC mill work to an elevated art form. The "organic surfacing" is no joke. The Undressed treatment highlights nothing but the finished metal, which is AWESOME.

Feel is solid, bright, and encouraging. Gradient headcover won my heart instantly. GripMaster leather was already a favorite. Nothing but love.

Oh wait, its supposed to roll golf balls too. I've been able to drill three balls into the back of each other from 12 ft. on the basement carpet. Looks fantastic over the ball, and weighting was instantly natural. Can't wait to get it on course.

For anyone on the fence, my favorite part about the undressed releases are that there are SO absolutely clean. The machine work is the ultimate SWAG here... no paint fill or flashy PVD to compete with the machine lines, which are exquisite. As a mechanical engineer and guy who stops by the machine shop to work out part mods each day, these take CNC mill work to an elevated art form. The "organic surfacing" is no joke. The Undressed treatment highlights nothing but the finished metal, which is AWESOME.

Feel is solid, bright, and encouraging. Gradient headcover won my heart instantly. GripMaster leather was already a favorite. Nothing but love.
You sold me. I'm buying when I get home from the game. The several tall boys are aiding this decision...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh wait, its supposed to roll golf balls too. I've been able to drill three balls into the back of each other from 12 ft. on the basement carpet. Looks fantastic over the ball, and weighting was instantly natural. Can't wait to get it on course.
You've sold me, but I cant buy anything more this month.

00382561-29E8-4A00-B0D8-253734CC59C3.jpeg

Come on you now you want too!! ;)

I'm pretty fast so I'll grab a marker and get it for cost to someone in here if you guys want. I literally have to pass on it cause I have so much stuff

I'm thinking... NES cartridge marker by itself, seems like there should be more... Nintendo Golf cover as well?

wFGt3Vj.jpg

I'm pretty fast so I'll grab a marker and get it for cost to someone in here if you guys want. I literally have to pass on it cause I have so much stuff

I accept. Haha

well boys, thanks to a THPER I finally got one!

KingOfSwag_Alt1-1000_2048x.jpg

well boys, thanks to a THPER I finally got one!

KingOfSwag_Alt1-1000_2048x.jpg

Awesome but what did you have to give up for it lol

Awesome but what did you have to give up for it lol

thats complicated as I felt like a baseball GM and it was essentially a trade of one of my covers and a sale of one of my other headcovers.

thats complicated as I felt like a baseball GM and it was essentially a trade of one of my covers and a sale of one of my other headcovers.

I knew it would not be cheap but congrats on finally getting one

I knew it would not be cheap but congrats on finally getting one

well my actual out of pocket is minimal cause of the hussle!

Niiiiiiiice

I still remember april 1st 2018 sitting with 1 in my cart at 129am having to decide if I wanted it or not by 130 then I removed it (and just went with a putter) what a moron

I still remember april 1st 2018 sitting with 1 in my cart at 129am having to decide if I wanted it or not by 130 then I removed it (and just went with a putter) what a moron

I wish I hadn’t passed on 225 a few months ago.

I wish I hadn’t passed on 225 a few months ago.

heck come to find out in Feb @jman and I were bidding against each other on the one that was on the bay

Back