SWAG Putters Thread

Wow that’s some moronic crap coming from people who have never touched a swag putter. The ignorance is overwhelming. Is the name great? Probably not. But the craftsmanship, customer service and creativity at this point are second to none.

To me, the name is perfectly fitting for their products. I can see why some people would be turned off at first, but if you look at what they are putting out, I couldn't come up with a better one.

I love the name, but I’m from Miami, so Swag isn’t exactly a foreign concept down here

I like the name, I love the product, I love the service, and I love that some people get their knickers in a bunch about it. They are building an awesome company, fostering loyalty, and I feel like their have to be thrilled with where they’re at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that’s some moronic crap coming from people who have never touched a swag putter. The ignorance is overwhelming. Is the name great? Probably not. But the craftsmanship, customer service and creativity at this point are second to none.

Not that I want to encourage redirects like that one, but I don't see anything in the comments that are unfair unless something was deleted? You cannot create a brand named "swag" with skulls and neon and rainbows without expecting some people to want nothing to do with it. Preference is an individual experience and should be respected as long as people aren't being Richards about it.

Like me. I have loved following along with the brand, have very much enjoyed the excitement it has brought you guys, and hope they have enormous success in that market... but there's no way in hell I'm game something called "swag" because that name makes my skin crawl for whatever reason haha. It doesn't mean I'm being a Richard or being ignorant, just means my preferences are different.

The quality and creativity is unquestioned.

Not that I want to encourage redirects like that one, but I don't see anything in the comments that are unfair unless something was deleted? You cannot create a brand named "swag" with skulls and neon and rainbows without expecting some people to want nothing to do with it. Preference is an individual experience and should be respected as long as people aren't being Richards about it.

Like me. I have loved following along with the brand, have very much enjoyed the excitement it has brought you guys, and hope they have enormous success in that market... but there's no way in hell I'm game something called "swag" because that name makes my skin crawl for whatever reason haha. It doesn't mean I'm being a Richard or being ignorant, just means my preferences are different.

The quality and creativity is unquestioned.

Not everyone is as measured and thoughtful as you in their response, though. But I understand. Similar to me with PXG, I find the name to be stupid and the man behind the company is a prick, so I’d never purchase their products. I’d never go and bash them like some of these losers do on that post.

Not everyone is as measured and thoughtful as you in their response, though. But I understand. Similar to me with PXG, I find the name to be stupid and the man behind the company is a prick, so I’d never purchase their products. I’d never go and bash them like some of these losers do on that post.

haha, well, the internet is the internet my dude... It's full of people with opinions they are willing to share haha

I think Swag fans should love the hate. It feeds into the mantra brilliantly.

haha, well, the internet is the internet my dude... It's full of people with opinions they are willing to share haha

Truth, the world we live in.

Haters just make me enjoy them that much more. The ole collection is getting preeeeeetty sick.

Yeah (been a fan for a whole week now...), I kind of love it, and makes me want to pick up one of their hats and where it all over the place, haha.

Oh, hey.

37ac3fab31f9a744e9c08877bde1ca23.jpg

68cccd372203091f154b382d16553825.jpg

Their materials always look so high quality as opposed to that pleathery stuff so common

that HC looks so good in the pics

Sweet baby jesus
1284721ab3123cbc1791fb9a2af1a21b.jpg

Those are some of the best patchwork’s I’ve ever seen. Wow.

Pumped about my first SWAG!

More to come...

17df06b0b0af5d9318f4068e5fe24ebf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Finally opened my flamingo cover to take with me to Shaft Up. This thing is gorgeous outside of the bag.

8b08247c550066ae1310da022442244e.jpg
b5aab619869e127d75cd86de16d32b2e.jpg

Rolled the naked Vice with new SNSR Contour Pro like a boss today. Love this putter.

Also rocked a skull marker (rainbow) for the first time today. A nice bit o fun.

Back