SWAG Putters Thread

Finally opened my flamingo cover to take with me to Shaft Up. This thing is gorgeous outside of the bag.

8b08247c550066ae1310da022442244e.jpg
b5aab619869e127d75cd86de16d32b2e.jpg
I know its low on the "demand" scale, but the Flamingo replaced the GOAT as my fav Swag cover.

Rolled the naked Vice with new SNSR Contour Pro like a boss today. Love this putter.

Also rocked a skull marker (rainbow) for the first time today. A nice bit o fun.

Love my stainless with bolt skull marker! Rocking the bolt mallet cover on my exo marxman currently, but need to get the Vice out on the course !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my stainless with bolt skull marker! Rocking the bolt mallet cover on my exo marxman currently, but need to get the Vice out on the course !

I’ve got that 1/8 copper skull staring at me....

So tempting....

Have a handsome too raw sight dot on the way to try these guys out. Worse case I add to the putter collection.

Definitely going to be a different look to my spider X.

Have a handsome too raw sight dot on the way to try these guys out. Worse case I add to the putter collection.

You picked a great one that's for sure.

My new putter hasn't shipped yet hoping to have it before the weekend.

Those are awesome.. and have to be stupid expensive.
Supposedly they were the specials for the masters menu releases Saturday

You picked a great one that's for sure.

My new putter hasn't shipped yet hoping to have it before the weekend.

I am so excited for you to actually game a Swag putter in my presence so I can take a few swipes with one.

I am so excited for you to actually game a Swag putter in my presence so I can take a few swipes with one.
Just need the darn seller to actually ship the thing....some people ;)

I mean the headcovers alone got me curious enough to purchase one.

They definitely sound unique enough.

I mean the headcovers alone got me curious enough to purchase one.

They definitely sound unique enough.
And they put a really solid roll on the ball.

It's a secret

Look forward to seeing it!

I am kicking myself for not getting a rainbow one and I’m really pondering grabbing one... if I hadn’t been told by a credible source that some special toos are coming.

Dilemmas.

I look forward to buying it after you don’t game it.
If it wants to stay in the stable it's gotta make putts

Supposedly they were the specials for the masters menu releases Saturday

Ha, I knew I should have gone for the whole set based on special potential alone! Here's hoping...

Gotta give it more than a couple rounds then....
No way I don't slow play putting it's gotta be quick or bye.
.betti drained putts that next day and I made s bunch Saturday too.

That is awesome. Great purchase!

Gotta give it more than a couple rounds then....
And actually my speed control was awesome with the raw just couldn't get the lines. That was my first site dot attempt so maybe that's just not me

Back