SWAG Putters Thread

So sharp

Along with the green limited headcover, I picked-up the One Dark putter which also has this cover...

IMG_6652_1000_3d752bf0-6976-4ff5-852d-aca1d3ecc962.jpg

WOW :bulgy-eyes:

I was super close to jumping this release, I just know a PN isn't the way to go for me and I already have enough trailer queens.

There was a small issue with my original order so Swag said they'd send me a package instead of wasting money shipping things back and forth.
Received it today and they went above and beyond.

Customer service is solid.
d7f1ae5750126e1bfa5f0229d405ca99.jpg

There was a small issue with my original order so Swag said they'd send me a package instead of wasting money shipping things back and forth.
Received it today and they went above and beyond.

Customer service is solid.
d7f1ae5750126e1bfa5f0229d405ca99.jpg

I have the Roy shirt and live it. Nice haul, the CS for swag is top notch.

I put a tour SNSR grip on my putter last week and am loving it now. Had 28 putts today and am very happy about.
Now lets see if I can get Ron to help do pa it fill when he gets here Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Roy shirt and live it. Nice haul, the CS for swag is top notch.

I put a tour SNSR grip on my putter last week and am loving it now. Had 28 putts today and am very happy about.
Now lets see if I can get Ron to help do pa it fill when he gets here Sunday.

Since he does re-gripping over his kitchen sink, I don't even want to know what part of the house Ron uses for paint-fill work. LOL.

Not usually a RAW fan with putters but that looks good

Heres the special one
b60489f3a8cca1244276b0020324f6c4.jpg
045746ed4c4fc04699c9dbd23eb92c83.jpg

$120 $20 bill cover sold out in less than 30 seconds

there's gotta be a better way to do this

Absolute lunacy. These production runs must be very, very small.

I love it. Best part, he's owning the flipper market and embracing it.

they could release in a lottery and still maintain the Inner Circle vibe imo

they could release in a lottery and still maintain the Inner Circle vibe imo
Could, but its clearly working like they want it to and the flipper market is thriving for such an upstart brand. I say more power to them.

Could, but its clearly working like they want it to and the flipper market is thriving for such an upstart brand. I say more power to them.

they really only see benefit from the ebay market if they have a hand on that side as well (which would be a good business decision, why sell for $55.55 when you can sell for $555.55)

they really only see benefit from the ebay market if they have a hand on that side as well (which would be a good business decision, why sell for $55.55 when you can sell for $555.55)
The only benefit the see or need is they sell out, and boy do they sell out fast.

Somehow I snagged one of those lol. Usually I'm too slow with the fat fingers but must have gotten lucky.

Somehow I snagged one of those lol. Usually I'm too slow with the fat fingers but must have gotten lucky.

nice

i will say I have found the latest "releases" to be rather lackluster compared to the first few

That 20$ headcover is badass!

nice

i will say I have found the latest "releases" to be rather lackluster compared to the first few
Agreed.
My favorites have been the King of Swag, the Jackson, and the GOAT. I'm not really a skull guy so those covers haven't done it for me as much. I regret selling the King but at least I've got my other two favs.
The quality of the covers is insanely good and they are a ton of fun to game.

Agreed.
My favorites have been the King of Swag, the Jackson, and the GOAT. I'm not really a skull guy so those covers haven't done it for me as much. I regret selling the King but at least I've got my other two favs.
The quality of the covers is insanely good and they are a ton of fun to game.
I've got the blue/grey skull, the king, and the special GOAT, and the Jackson is on the way. The only.one I don't regularly game is the skull it was just a panic purchase on launch day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Morning picture, ready to go low #NewLevelGolf
f95e7baa60d0d079be041843776dd2f5.jpg

Quoting, again, but for a different reason... The correct SWAG putter color is raw, Sposey. Raw. :friends:

Back