SWAG Putters Thread

Somehow I snagged one of those lol. Usually I'm too slow with the fat fingers but must have gotten lucky.
That 20$ headcover is badass!

nice

i will say I have found the latest "releases" to be rather lackluster compared to the first few
Agreed.
My favorites have been the King of Swag, the Jackson, and the GOAT. I'm not really a skull guy so those covers haven't done it for me as much. I regret selling the King but at least I've got my other two favs.
The quality of the covers is insanely good and they are a ton of fun to game.

Agreed.
My favorites have been the King of Swag, the Jackson, and the GOAT. I'm not really a skull guy so those covers haven't done it for me as much. I regret selling the King but at least I've got my other two favs.
The quality of the covers is insanely good and they are a ton of fun to game.
I've got the blue/grey skull, the king, and the special GOAT, and the Jackson is on the way. The only.one I don't regularly game is the skull it was just a panic purchase on launch day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Morning picture, ready to go low #NewLevelGolf
f95e7baa60d0d079be041843776dd2f5.jpg

Quoting, again, but for a different reason... The correct SWAG putter color is raw, Sposey. Raw. :friends:

Quoting, again, but for a different reason... The correct SWAG putter color is raw, Sposey. Raw. :friends:

must be your buzz word for the day

I need raw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As my putting woes continue, I decided it's time to give one of the SWAGs some true bag time to see how it goes - will be putting the SWAG Raw Carbon in the bag in hopes it can help rejuvenate my putting, which was pretty solid through the first several months of the season.

As my putting woes continue, I decided it's time to give one of the SWAGs some true bag time to see how it goes - will be putting the SWAG Raw Carbon in the bag in hopes it can help rejuvenate my putting, which was pretty solid through the first several months of the season.

If it does not work out I know a guy who would buy it

If it does not work out I know a guy who would buy it

Cut down to "OH MYGOD THAT IS SHORT" length. lol

So, Swag doing the "12 Days of Swagmas" starting this Sunday and I'm paying close attention.

The Handsome Too with site dot speaks to me.

i rolled one of these yesterday. very different feeling from what i expected. i found it to be very firm.

i rolled one of these yesterday. very different feeling from what i expected. i found it to be very firm.

Fine milled SS putter, its pretty much what side of the sound/feel range it has to fall on.

Fine milled SS putter, its pretty much what side of the sound/feel range it has to fall on.

going by memory, i'm not sure i've ever putted with just a block of steel. there's always been an insert, or some face pattern to help with sound/feel. maybe that's what was different for me? whatever the reason, i can't say i enjoyed it. personal preference, of course.

I think I’m just a blade guy. I’ve gone thru mallet after mallet with varying degrees of success and my first two rounds out with the handsome Too were about the best I’ve putt since moving on from my Newport 2 a few years ago. I love the sound and feel and pureness of the roll.

going by memory, i'm not sure i've ever putted with just a block of steel. there's always been an insert, or some face pattern to help with sound/feel. maybe that's what was different for me? whatever the reason, i can't say i enjoyed it. personal preference, of course.

Yeah, the transition from insert to not can be a harsh one, especially if like in the case of these the milling of the SS is so fine. Deeper mill would replicate a more dense/soft feel.

Looks like a new shape is coming too

Yep, if there is a dot version, it might get me to finally jump.

I have the original "Too" with the site dot. It's really nice. The "Too" shape, in raw, with a site dot? That calls me.

I have the original "Too" with the site dot. It's really nice. The "Too" shape, in raw, with a site dot? That calls me.

Right??? Would be amazing to let it rust up and scare Dan today death.

7e40c65c994d22e47c59707cbb1da4e0.jpg
41058425f977fbdc989ce0bf46125075.jpg
09e08c41393c808f687b6b495c7ae650.jpg

New favorite putter cover

Yeah that's a good one

Back