SWAG Putters Thread

First drop should be at 1:30 cst

Curious to see what’s first.

Learned about this company through this thread the other day. Ended up getting picked for this first day of Swagmas.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I like the move to a 10 minute lottery system, hopefully it becomes a permanent thing.

I like the move to a 10 minute lottery system, hopefully it becomes a permanent thing.

I'm good with them using multiple methods, just to change things up occasionally... And the fact that a couple of the methods can really stick it to the bots. LOL

Reeeeally going to try to grab a raw carbon site dot Handsome Too today.

Had I not just purchased a handsome Too, I would be all over this. So nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had I not just purchased a handsome Too, I would be all over this. So nice!

Yeah, the amount of cringe I could cause Canadan with a rusty putter branded Swag might break the universe.

I'm debating between the completely clean topline, the site dot, or the single top line. I'd prefer the clean or dot, but I think those will be the most sought after as well.

Yeah, the amount of cringe I could cause Canadan with a rusty putter branded Swag might break the universe.

I'll join you in that, bringing two raw SWAGs. I'll even bring in the raw Betti just for good measure, though the amount of SWAG already present would drive him nuts.

Which model and specs are you after? Do you think they will sell out fast?

Which model and specs are you after? Do you think they will sell out fast?

Site dot. Eye dominance wise, its what I have the best results and always wanted to tinker more with. Plus, I have the itch to try a PN this season, could be fun.

And rusty beautiful.

Of course, I could just let my black ox Mills Huey rust...

So pretty, but due to our spending so far the last month or so the wife said no.

IMG_9715_1000topLine.jpg

Their leather grips are soooooo nice too, make sure you guys get that on there.

Their leather grips are soooooo nice too, make sure you guys get that on there.

I wish I would have thought of it, this one comes standard with the crappy PURE grips

I wish I was in a position to pick one up with a top line! They are in Chicago correct? Do they have a store open to the public?
Thanks
Andrew

I wish I was in a position to pick one up with a top line! They are in Chicago correct? Do they have a store open to the public?
Thanks
Andrew

in chicago

Store isnt really open to the public per se, allthough if you reach out I believe they will give you a tour etc.

Email them. They will change it for you.

I just did, totally skimmed past all of that in a frenzy to place the order

The no taper leather is so freaking good

Was a bit too light for me, but quality/feel of the materials was top notch.

My Feliz Navidad cover was delivered today. This thing looks great in person, I'm impressed with the apparent quality. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it yet so I haven't opened it up yet.

D2m7z2g.jpg

Back