SWAG Putters Thread

grant mallet 111.11 sold out in less than a minute

grant cover 150 is still up, there must be 200+ made

Blade cover still up. Wonder how many were made.

I decided to pass on both this go round.

grant mallet 111.11 sold out in less than a minute

grant cover 150 is still up, there must be 200+ made

if they are putting a $50 with each, they are about to put $10,000+ into the mail, sketchy, lol

just under 6 minutes for the blade cover to sell out

if they are putting a $50 with each, they are about to put $10,000+ into the mail, sketchy, lol
Swag money laundering?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bummed. Really wanted the grant to game and totally missed it. Didn’t even remember until 10

Shoot, totally forgot about this one. Was hoping to pick up a mallet cover for the new Marxman.

Bummed. Really wanted the grant to game and totally missed it. Didn’t even remember until 10

the mallet or the blade? with my contacts who only special hunt i can probably get you a blade for 100 by next week

Let me know if you want the blade, brother. I got both, and I'm really only interested in gaming the mallet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of selling the Handsome One Rainbow. Pays for a large chunk of my THP Championship trip.

Any interest here or should I just throw it up on the FB BST?

Suave One needs to be put in a timeout.. I know it’s more me not the putter but I’ve been awful inside 6 feet the last 3 rounds. Picked up a Toulon Las Vegas to scare the Swag a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's round probably cemented the Handsome One into my bag for some time.

I was close to making a change. Last second I left it in for today's round. It did not disappoint.

Went to a very light grip pressure, and rolled in 4 birdies on the back nine!

Today's round probably cemented the Handsome One into my bag for some time.

I was close to making a change. Last second I left it in for today's round. It did not disappoint.

Went to a very light grip pressure, and rolled in 4 birdies on the back nine!

Putted really well today again with the Handsome 2. just wish the head cover was blue or gray instead of green.

Handsome One continues to impress. I did pick up a Toulon Atlanta to test out, but it'll have to blow my mind to take the Handsome One out of the bag. For whatever reason, I have incredible speed/distance control with this putter.

Oh hey

1904fb2592a6e4643bece6a8a78805e6.jpg

No special for me, but the cover is awesome.

20464298a45c71d4fa094f7a485e1c4e.jpg

My Canada King went to a local guy. He has a bunch of Canada and Nova Scotia Open themed stuff that he just has behind his bar at home. He said if I changed my mind he would sell it back to me for the same price (retail), which seems fair.

May start the hunt for a mallet cover that I can use now instead of having something sit on the shelve in the office.

Anyone know if you can see the golden ticket without opening the bag?

Handsome Too (raw carbon) has some rust coming in... any tips on removing and oiling? Maybe brands of stuff you've used.

Handsome Too (raw carbon) has some rust coming in... any tips on removing and oiling? Maybe brands of stuff you've used.

Wait, the raw one that has the pre rusted finish on it?

Wait, the raw one that has the pre rusted finish on it?

No idea ... picked up 2nd hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back