SWAG Putters Thread

The Cooler is a nice looking putter, clicks all the boxes.

Used to be in a FB group that did that, but for guns. 10 people at $80 gets you $800 for a $600 gun.
What in the world? That's a thing? People amaze me.

edit: not the gun part. The complete lack of financial intelligence.

Last edited:
That lasted way longer than I thought it would. I wonder how many memberships they had to sell.

Grabbed a pink dripping skull

There were a lot of options and missed the one I wanted. Thought you’d be able to split up your order with blades and mallets

Cover of the month club is crazy...but what's really crazy is it's sold out. I would think they'd want to offer that to as many people as want to buy it. Seems an odd business decision to not sell as many of those as you can.

neon lasted just over 5 minutes

Cover of the month club is crazy...but what's really crazy is it's sold out. I would think they'd want to offer that to as many people as want to buy it. Seems an odd business decision to not sell as many of those as you can.
fits with the SWAG m.o.

that's literally their whole business model.

No way. They're small batch based.

So, say there are 36, maybe even 50 memberships, you keep your #'s low but still get 120/cover x 12. Then add in, its renewable each year, you make your $ while keeping demand for these limited release covers up. Its smart.

I wonder if they ever even release how many memberships there are.

Yeah maybe...but still odd. I know if I had a product that I was selling for $1400 and people wanted to buy it I'd damn sure let them.
But then people wouldn't buy the membership the second time. Scarcity helps make it desirable.

But then people wouldn't but the membership the second time. Scarcity helps make it desirable.

Yeah I get it. I see both sides. I also think this brand is a fad and they should get the $$ while they can. I'm just saying if you can make $1400 from a person then you do it.

I know most of you don't agree with me, and rarely do, but I just see it differently. I'm off my soapbox now and will go back to lurking.

But then people wouldn't buy the membership the second time. Scarcity helps make it desirable.
Bingo.

And you can bet they're going to release some WILD stuff in the 12 covers this go round, which creates even more want/desire next year.

I'm hoping there is their version of a "social" this year.

Yeah I get it. I see both sides. I also think this brand is a fad and they should get the $$ while they can. I'm just saying if you can make $1400 from a person then you do it.

I know most of you don't agree with me, and rarely do, but I just see it differently. I'm off my soapbox now and will go back to lurking.
Don't feel like you should not participate because your opinion may not be the same as others. The dialogue is always welcome around here. This is definitely one of the more polarizing brands in the market.

Bingo.

And you can bet they're going to release some WILD stuff in the 12 covers this go round, which creates even more want/desire next year.
I really want that galaxy cover in the picture. But I want to save my pennies right now to get a putter, so it was a pass on the membership for me.

Back