SWAG Putters Thread

** edit** of course they are sold out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
not sure if i can swing a membership till post xmas. hopefully not sold out by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sold out in seconds my guy. If this was in Jan I would have probably signed up. Dec is a no fly zone for me. Wife and three kids you know, tough to justify that kind of selfish purchase. I will just pick two or three through out the year that I really like and try to get those.

I didn’t want to have to explain this one away with all the other golf gear in the basement lol

My wife already thinks the headcover thing is stupid and a waste of money. She is totally correct, but it does not change the fact that I still want them. haha.

What now ??

Haha, I never judge on that. You could insert whatever thing you want at the end of that sentence. It never ceases to amaze me how much people are willing to spend on _______.

Purses, shoes, cars, clothes, boats, camp trailers, Sprinter vans, travel, vacations, disneyland. No matter the object, if you are not interested it is too expensive.

never ceases to amaze me with how much people are willing to spend on one putter cover
Value is in the eye of the beholder.

That can be said of every collectible thing on the planet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Value is in the eye of the beholder.

That can be said of every collectible thing on the planet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Bingo.

Dude, someone on eBay laid me $600 for the swagatha special when that dropped. People are nuts.
I remember selling the Vice putter cover for a stupid high amount, then the archive updated and there's at least 125 of them which is more than some cover releases

We need to talk. I need to thin some out.

If you're looking to thin any putters let me know. After a putter fitting it suggests I should be in a blade with some toe hang

This may be my favorite cover of all the covers. It’s so good.
F2EE0F26-D005-49BB-9DB4-70CFE1BA78C3.jpeg

First one I have a slight itch to look aftermarket.
Prices are super reasonable on fleabay right now. I think one is at or around retail in bidding.

Here are a few in hand pics

8A2885B1-B732-4DE3-B3C9-AEE657E3CB51.jpeg
3F80CB83-8FA8-40E4-B161-8A62328DD702.jpeg0BBF16D9-8B6D-479C-BAE3-906C88769C56.jpeg

keep me in mind for any mallets. especially any chicago centric ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back