SWAG Putters Thread

Anyone with a pocket pair set they’d want to move, holla.

Anyone have either a :
Handsome One sounds good RAD or
Savage Too Royal putter?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Appears a whole bunch of putters going up on the concierge today.

Played with the slick yesterday and all the guys in my group were drooling over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appears a whole bunch of putters going up on the concierge today.
Gotta try to get some of that Christmas money that people got in their stockings...

Finally got the slick out on the practice green. It's so purty. Grip is a lot smaller than I'm used to.

Just picked one up for $200 today. Incredible that people are listing them for $370-$400 on eBay. They’ve been sitting on there for awhile.

they’re going to keep sitting there at that price too, since it’s known now that there are 200 of them in the wild.

they’re going to keep sitting there at that price too, since it’s known now that there are 200 of them in the wild.
Maybe. There are 200 in the wild, but there aren’t 200 on the market, nor will there be. It’s one most will hold onto imo, def on of their top covers ever.

Maybe. There are 200 in the wild, but there aren’t 200 on the market, nor will there be. It’s one most will hold onto imo, def on of their top covers ever.

I agree it’s probably my favorite one they’ve produced, but I’ve never seen a $400 market for a Swag cover with 200 in production.

Anybody know what the tip diameter size is for the Handsome Too? .355 or .370?

edit—
Looks like its a .355. Swag replied back

Last edited:
Sugar Skulls blade breakdown
  • 75 Black with purple, neon pink, and neon green
  • 45 Black with white, orange, yellow, and blue
  • 25 Black with tiffany glasses
  • 25 Gray with neon green
  • 15 White with neon pink
  • 15 Tiffany with lime

15 of the White with neon pink.....might have to list mine for sale then.

Looking for the cover from the Royal Savage... was away from ebay and missed one I'd been watching, that sold for less than $150. So mad at myself. If anyone is willing to part with one let me know. Would also be interested in the Vice Purple Carbon

On a side note... we really need a smiley icon for SWAG for the signature line :)

Last edited:
Looking for the cover from the Royal Savage... was away from ebay and missed one I'd been watching, that sold for less than $150. So mad at myself. If anyone is willing to part with one let me know. Would also be interested in the Vice Purple Carbon

On a side note... we really need a smiley icon for SWAG for the signature line :)

Quick Hack - link the Swag image on the SWAG homepage into your signature and shrink it down to desired size... see my signature.

Quick Hack - link the Swag image on the SWAG homepage into your signature and shrink it down to desired size... see my signature.

You're the man! Thanks for the tip!

Finally got the Savage Too C on the course over the holiday. The feel of this thing and the roll it puts on the ball is pretty fantastic. Unfortunately I think I should have been a little smarter and gone with the heel shafted version as I didn't putt as good as I expected to at all. Going to keep at it for a bit, but may eventually move this one to finance a regular Savage Too.

Well pulled the trigger on a Sauve Too, had to see what all the fuss is about and got it for a steal!

Finally got the Savage Too C on the course over the holiday. The feel of this thing and the roll it puts on the ball is pretty fantastic. Unfortunately I think I should have been a little smarter and gone with the heel shafted version as I didn't putt as good as I expected to at all. Going to keep at it for a bit, but may eventually move this one to finance a regular Savage Too.
No offset on the CS style, so adjust your ball position. CS the putter will split center/crotch and ball will be forward of center.

Back