SWAG Putters Thread

Question for someone who’s a little more informed on Swag putters than me: does anyone know how often they release “OTR” models? I love the fly mill face on the newer model but I’m not a big flange line guy. I know they had top lines and/or sight dots for their first release but those aren’t the updated fly milling.

Question for someone who’s a little more informed on Swag putters than me: does anyone know how often they release “OTR” models? I love the fly mill face on the newer model but I’m not a big flange line guy. I know they had top lines and/or sight dots for their first release but those aren’t the updated fly milling.
email them if you're looking for something specific

Got my Jelly of the month club ticket redeemed today. Turns out it was actually jelly lol

Pls God help me

Everything is going to be OK

Everything is fine

There is no need to be upset

View attachment 8922416
I’m not even sure what to say. I am shocked. That is crazy, and kinda funny.

Got my Jelly of the month club ticket redeemed today. Turns out it was actually jelly lol

Pls God help me

Everything is fine

View attachment 8922416

It’s the gift that keeps giving all year round!

Pls God help me

Everything is fine

View attachment 8922416
That's hilarious. Maybe you need to kidnap someone from the company and they'll give you a better bonus :LOL:

That's hilarious. Maybe you need to kidnap someone from the company and they'll give you a better bonus :LOL:
Maybe they are waiting for someone who won to reply to them with Clark Griswold's monologue in response to the jelly of the month club

Pls God help me

Everything is fine

View attachment 8922416
hahaha what is the back story on this? Did you just get trolled?

I don't know what you were expecting.

Jelly of the Month

You know someone paid $400 for a special card and got the jelly.
Retail price of the jelly is £16, plus you get the sticker. Win-win.

nothing at all lol I inspected it thoroughly

Swag=Trolls

Yep that was just January. Think off all the jelly I will have by the end of the year
Was this one of those cards you get where you were expecting/hoping for something crazy and instead got... jelly?

The more I think about it, the more I think the jelly of the month club is genius. Granted, I am not the one receiving jelly, but still, its pretty funny. Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel and something awesome comes of it, or maybe it just is jelly.

I really, really want the CS putter that will be on DGAP tomorrow. But my wallet is like....

I picked this up on eBay from the really great people at Tour Stock Putters for a grand total of $75 with shipping. I have always been a fan of this cover. Perfect for me living in Miami.

3DF391C4-9D81-45B3-8F20-BB86891B1B64.jpeg3E89CA89-06B3-4EF7-AC9E-6B2B548DD356.jpeg

Me, checking out the Savage Too CS Tour Proto on DGAP and seeing it is $1,666.66...

Back