SWAG Putters Thread

I am happy to report my shipping was refunded. Also, for anyone waiting for the Instagram contest shirt, I was told they were sent to be printed and to give it a few weeks.

I wont lie, I wasn't a fan of the putters before Farmers insurance tourney last week but now I am thinking I need one I saw inperson last week more than I had anticipated.
We have only been screaming from the rooftops of the quality and attention to detail here Alex. ;)

I am happy to report my shipping was refunded. Also, for anyone waiting for the Instagram contest shirt, I was told they were sent to be printed and to give it a few weeks.
And will be awesome.

Nothing Swag does isn’t awesome!

We have only been screaming from the rooftops of the quality and attention to detail here Alex. ;)

i know but even when I saw them in person at Memphis I wasn't this sprung on them. Hell I only bought the cover because of how the rep interacted with me on the putting green and I respect their hussle and wanted to show a little support for it. Just a great company from what I've seen.

i know but even when I saw them in person at Memphis I wasn't this sprung on them. Hell I only bought the cover because of how the rep interacted with me on the putting green and I respect their hussle and wanted to show a little support for it. Just a great company from what I've seen.
Literally the best interactions with any putter company I’ve ever had.

Boutique or not.

I busted this one out of the package finally today....

850226A5-8E56-4B82-80C1-8B5766414C47.jpeg

A0AE17FD-1B32-4A89-B41A-1A832A84F709.jpeg

On the Swag train.....

If anyones hunting any putters, holla, I need to off some of my non Tour/Protos that are just sitting.

If had a chance to buy a Swag center shafted putter would you?

My god that pink headcover is freaking awesome

Back