SWAG Putters Thread

It says Steel Dianond Executive Helicopters on the bottom. At least I think so. My wife is unsure.

Yah....where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not home so I can’t look at mine in person. But I can’t find that in the photo at all

C0BE4DDF-62C1-401B-8463-9769CB5FFF15.jpeg
The wife is convinced it is an M. I’m convinced it isn’t.

I think it is an M..... but an M that they smushed together.
And then you realize that the N looks exactly the same.
Exactly. Exactly the same

It’s an M

Yeah distance M. Up close more like an N

Haha I don’t have one in hand so just going off that photo, but the “M” looks to be the exact same as the N used in the same word. Doesn’t look to be any differentiation between those two letters whatsoever.

That looks expensive for the money cover fans.

Those are amazing

Didn’t realize that the only option was the entire set today.

Didn’t realize that the only option was the entire set today.
Yup. I’m not sure how great of a set that is either. I thought about it for a second but I’m not a huge fan of these general releases. I like the specific references from movies though - those are the only ones that have grabbed my attention so far.

Yup. I’m not sure how great of a set that is either. I thought about it for a second but I’m not a huge fan of these general releases. I like the specific references from movies though - those are the only ones that have grabbed my attention so far.

Was hoping for a surprise mallet drop.

some interesting tournaments in interesting places coming up soon. Look forward to the month of March for releases.

The shirt from the Instagram contest arrived today, and it is awesome.
1CAA27D5-A561-47BB-97B3-ECD76BAE5D37.jpeg

Pondering a Suave Too to compliment the Suave one... Decisions Decisions

@HarryPotter I saw you won one of those sweet staff bags on FB, congrats man! That yellow bag looks so good.

Glad I was finally able to grab one of these!! The white is almost too pretty to get out on the course

I’ve only got a few covers and just go for the ones I really want. Collecting them is cool and all but i prefer to game them!

Currently have 4 putters and 4 covers so each has a home

863659c912295cd5549dd2cc7b3be664.jpg

f6751207f15de7d0ad67c44c2d19cb45.jpg

That’s slick!

Back