SWAG Putters Thread

midnight defaced mallets started to ship it looks like, just saw a special mallet on Facebook.
What did the special look like? I have not seen one.

Getting lucky it seems. Just hit on this.
FB_IMG_1593740974912.jpg

Got the swageee blade, didn’t try for FW cover

I thought it was going to be a driver as well. Don't want another fairway

I thought about it around 10:00 and then forgot all about it until now.

Surprised there wasn’t an F5.... got a polo and blade cover

I

forgot about the drop dammit!

Let me see how I like it in person, if I get standard version and I don’t love it I’ll move it to you right around cost.

The FBers are complaining about Apple Pay. I know PayPal didn't get anywhere for me with this release and 8bit. Anybody else with the same issues?

The FBers are complaining about Apple Pay. I know PayPal didn't get anywhere for me with this release and 8bit. Anybody else with the same issues?

I used Apple Pay, I actually had to click on it 3 times to get it to work (first to spun then just brought me back to checkout page). Still was able to get one though.

I got the blade on a whim. Used Apple Pay. Worked for me on cellular data but was slow.

Gahhh.
Was with the family and went out to the Amish farm for some produce, and forgot about this. Might have to try to find a swagee on ebay in a couple weeks/months

Gahhh.
Was with the family and went out to the Amish farm for some produce, and forgot about this. Might have to try to find a swagee on ebay in a couple weeks/months

Was out golfing and thought i would be done in time but missed it by 10 minutes.

Was out golfing and thought i would be done in time but missed it by 10 minutes.

I’m just really getting started in the Swag world, it’s crazy how quickly things happen with it.

I’m just really getting started in the Swag world, it’s crazy how quickly things happen with it.
Oh yeah. You buy one. Next thing you know, you have 2 full cover sets, 3 mallet covers and display only blade cover.....

I’d be willing to trade a Swagee blade for that July COTM blade

I’d be willing to trade a Swagee blade for that July COTM blade

I think everyone would do that haha, right now COTM twice the value of Swagee cover

Back