SWAG Putters Thread

It's not bad at all for a milled boutique putter. Haha, maybe in the fall.

You know I am only 2 hours from you

We need to stop talking and and plan a round once your HS season is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some nice looking putters and head covers! Out of my price range though! :)

like the paper street soap company.

“Fat,” the mechanic says, "liposuctioned fat sucked out of the richest thighs in America. The richest, fattest thighs in the world.” Our goal is the big red bags of liposuctioned fat we’ll haul back to Paper Street and render and mix with lye and rosemary and sell back to the very people who paid to have it sucked out. At twenty bucks a bar, these are the only folks who can afford it. "The richest, creamiest fat in the world, the fat of the land,” he says.

that's what it made me think of.

So you now have to redecorate your entire house from IKEA?

I've been following SWAG on Instagram for a couple months, and I've been intrigued by them the whole time. The putters and covers look like good quality, but I always come away wondering "does putting SWAG all over yourself make you have less swag or more swag?" My gut says the dude with the most swag never talks about his swag. :D

Really like the styling. The non paint filled putter, just love it.

A bit over the top looks wise, but why not have some fun with it.

Sadly, pricing keeps it out of range, but look forward to following along to see how everyone makes out with their Swag.

i responded above. and i really don't mean deride anyone who is excited about these, i'm just voicing my perception. maybe i should have kept it to myself.

when i see the whole package and presentation, it seems like exploiting a segment of consumers who get excited about the thought of boutique. like the fight club quote i posted above, or when nordstroms sold a rock in a pouch for $85. a subset of the market was targeted, and the whole aesthetic makes me initially wonder whether that segment is being trolled.

that is just my reaction to the totality of the launch, and NOTHING about the people who are excited about it. i'm happy to delete this if it comes across like i'm scoffing at my fellow thp'ers, because i promise you i'm not.

I'm like you, I just don't see the appeal of this company at all. Probably because I'm more of a "function over form" guy and I have no clue of the guy that is behind this brand. If there was anything that I would be drawn to in the boutique putter category, it would be the stuff coming from Artisan Golf because they're not as "loud" as this brand and the guys from Nike Golf moved over to that company.

I really don’t know how I feel about this company. Seems a hair over the top but he products look well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you now have to redecorate your entire house from IKEA?

haha nice! one of my top 3 movies. the book is pretty far out there, though.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. I don't get these putters.

Call me whatever you want, being made in the USA doesn't justify the price difference between similarly milled putters.

Good luck to then though.

Interesting... defiantly like the covers more than the putters. look forward to the mallet selection in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not going to sugar coat it. I don't get these putters.

Call me whatever you want, being made in the USA doesn't justify the price difference between similarly milled putters.

Good luck to then though.

It snowed in Wisconsin today, Jordy is gone, and you are grumpy. Aaron rolls a SWAG.

It snowed in Wisconsin today, Jordy is gone, and you are grumpy. Aaron rolls a SWAG.
I have forgotten what happiness feels like.

I have forgotten what happiness feels like.

Happiness is a nice warm bourbon in one of your stupid fancy glasses after a ton of deadlifts.

I'm a fan of what Swag has brought to the table so far. I really like the small details they've put into the head designs and I like the overall style and name. I don't have an issue with the price and I feel like the consumers will ultimately decide if they are "worth it" or not.

I'm a fan of what Swag has brought to the table so far. I really like the small details they've put into the head designs and I like the overall style and name. I don't have an issue with the price and I feel like the consumers will ultimately decide if they are "worth it" or not.

Those that want something unique that others dont have in their group, or just looking for something new and fun will go for it. Others, like me, will go with what they typically do and get an ugly TM or Odyssey mallet putter and do their thing.

Augusta headcover will be in today, I'll be sure to post some in hand pics

Heres what the limited edition (5 total) Augusta Headcovers looks like
They used Iridium Lenses on it

29716771_170615556928792_5070007841213906944_n.jpg

I love that

Their headcover game is very strong

Back