SWAG Putters Thread

$88.88 too much for a trinket.

$33.33 for a white towel is meh.

$105.00 for Abe is fine. Got it

Now you need a Swag putter to go with it!

What is this golden ticket you speak of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the SWAG website.

"Don't forget a handful of lucky buyers will find a hidden golden ticket in their cover that can be redeemed for a new special Jefferson Cover"

I think I've decided I'm just going to open all ov mine except maybe the noodles cover. The rest I plan to keep so I might as well display them on the HC shelf

I gotta at least open it and check for the golden ticket

to think it will get opened before the plastic comes off the putter is kinda funny

I gotta at least open it and check for the golden ticket

to think it will get opened before the plastic comes off the putter is kinda funny

OK, ya gotta bring the putter to Charleston, at least, and game it sans plastic. We might have, what, 3 or 4 SWAGs in play down there. There is a need to do a proof-of-concept for SWAG chutting functionality after all.

OK, ya gotta bring the putter to Charleston, at least, and game it sans plastic. We might have, what, 3 or 4 SWAGs in play down there. There is a need to do a proof-of-concept for SWAG chutting functionality after all.

Im bringing it for sure.....unless I forget...so maybe?

I will be bringing my swag putter with me on the trip

Mine will be in plaaaaaaaaaaaay

Rolled the heeeeck out of mine today. So comfortable over a PN putter it’s sort of breaking my head.

Rolled the heeeeck out of mine today. So comfortable over a PN putter it’s sort of breaking my head.

For whatever reason the plumbers neck just sets up so perfectly for me. I can’t explain it, but yeah, like you, the handsome Too just makes me feel really comfortable.

For whatever reason the plumbers neck just sets up so perfectly for me. I can’t explain it, but yeah, like you, the handsome Too just makes me feel really comfortable.

Funny thing, I’ve owned some hiiiiiiigh end PN putters, and some not, and I hated them all.

But I’m now a believer that the alignment was what I hated because it didn’t fit my eye. Site dot though? Yum.

FN.

FN.

FN.

Release the Floooooooooooooow Neck!

This snow is killing me...we just got another 8 inches. They re-opened the snowmobile trails...its so frustrating all I wanna do is go play. I have been carpet rolling my Savage Too....I finally removed the plastic from the grip. First off my grip is sticky. Not down with that. IDK if it was because it sat in the plastic too long or what. But its super tacky. Secondly...its just too skinny. I grab it and putt some and then I reach for my Cleveland HB4 with the Tour SNSR 104 Pistol on it and its just night and day difference in comfort and feel. I hate to strip a grip off of a $600 putter but this thing is just not doing it for me.

Also I have been messing with my roommate's O-Works 2W left hand (i'm a righty) and I am digging that Mid Slim 2.0 grip on it as well. And also finding I putt almost better left handed. He was making fun of me telling me I should just do it left handed from now on. IDK about all that tho...

This snow is killing me...we just got another 8 inches. They re-opened the snowmobile trails...its so frustrating all I wanna do is go play. I have been carpet rolling my Savage Too....I finally removed the plastic from the grip. First off my grip is sticky. Not down with that. IDK if it was because it sat in the plastic too long or what. But its super tacky. Secondly...its just too skinny. I grab it and putt some and then I reach for my Cleveland HB4 with the Tour SNSR 104 Pistol on it and its just night and day difference in comfort and feel. I hate to strip a grip off of a $600 putter but this thing is just not doing it for me.

Also I have been messing with my roommate's O-Works 2W left hand (i'm a righty) and I am digging that Mid Slim 2.0 grip on it as well. And also finding I putt almost better left handed. He was making fun of me telling me I should just do it left handed from now on. IDK about all that tho...

The leather grips are really tacky for awhile, will take some time. I really love their leather no taper grip, they will sell you one thru email.

word on the street is Sposey is now part of the TOO RAW club

Anyone get a Golden Ticket?

ive seen 1 claimed so far, mine wont be here til tomorrow and naturally we are gone til sat night

SWAG Putters Thread

Omg the flipper tour...

c11192d68e7a8b28e1148a911b886699.jpg

Back