SWAG Putters Thread

That putter is gorgeous but the limited quantity fast nature of checkout is super frustrating. What does everyone use? I assume if you use PayPal it’s like most places where you have to go and confirm info etc. by the time that process is done the putters are sold, boxed and shipped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That putter is gorgeous but the limited quantity fast nature of checkout is super frustrating. What does everyone use? I assume if you use PayPal it’s like most places where you have to go and confirm info etc. by the time that process is done the putters are sold, boxed and shipped out.

I use paypal. Just prior to the time, I open another tab and login to PP, then go back to the other and wait for the product to drop. Has worked well thusfar.

I wish they had a site dot. But I need at least the line

Pink flange line

PayPal one touch

SWAG Putters Thread

Probably going to take a run at the non flange line. Even though we just got 3 more inches of snow time to start thinking about the new golf season!

Probably going to take a run at the non flange line. Even though we just got 3 more inches of snow time to start thinking about the new golf season!

Oh **** I just saw the naked one!

Im so torn, I want this, but I also need my pennies for a flow neck when it comes soon

Tick tock...

SWAG Putters Thread

Ah hell. Got the flange line version. Love this one!m

Got the special cover too!

Vice Cover still available.

I picked up a vice cover because Miami.

I thought for a second PayPal was going to **** me over but I sniped both the cover and a flange line

ok who wants to buy some stuff :alien:

All four are gone.

Thats amazing.

SWAG Putters Thread

May have to look at and use Apple Pay more frequently.

Really can't wait to see in-hand photos of everyone's pick ups from today.

Really pleased that I was able to land the putter and the skull cover... PayPal one touch works well.

Back