SWAG Putters Thread

Well looky here!
First impressions are that the headcover quality is literally off the charts. Stitching is plentiful and tight, and the interior is plush as can be. The magnet closure is nice and strong too.
The putter looks like it has the milling and hand wheel attention that you'd pay a fortune for from other putter makers. I'm very impressed.
2ba6bfb625b35d55e561857a02c3bed2.jpg
46608a9ae7c6866ae156e1fb685d8a64.jpg
218326680f7a5695152cc4006798e00d.jpg
cd52ccc5757663c4a3ce5243dc3f928b.jpg
050adb808880d68ddd5accf2a81b2724.jpg
a03e765418d98bc9b6a8f4b94b9ff3df.jpg

That looks awesome Curtis. And sweet packaging too. That’s big for me

Looking great Army!

Nice pickup AG!!

That’s awesome Curtis. Mine should be here next week and we ordered same thing except instead of extra putter cover I got a what would Roy do shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome curtis. Looking forward to your thoughts on the feel

The shaft, grip, and shaft band are all fantastic too.
It's a really nice overall package and quite frankly it needs to be at this price point.
9224bd91d6aeccddeb541df87d5c0c1a.jpg

Nice, Curtis. I received the Masters cover, but really looking forward to the putter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SWAG Putters Thread

Looks awesome! Hand signed note is a good touch as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I am really impressed with all that, AG. I can't wait to hear what you think of it on the green.

At this point, the only thing that doesn't do it for me is the name. I don't know why I've grown to hate that word, but I can tell it's driving a potential bias here.

I am really impressed with all that, AG. I can't wait to hear what you think of it on the green.

At this point, the only thing that doesn't do it for me is the name. I don't know why I've grown to hate that word, but I can tell it's driving a potential bias here.
U should love the name...reminds you of swag441 days

Sticker on the back of putter cover package...
ca6b123676b87506f180648061a6ad23.jpg

The putter didn't do a ton for me but the headcovers are sweet.

Looks good and the written note is a nice touch

Such a good looking putter Curtis, and the headcovers look crazy good!!

hahaha "we'll be glad to sell you a new one at full price"

Now that is funny. So is the jab at Lamb. pretty small market at 0-2 handicaps. I'm out. :(

That looks great and the headcovers have caught my eye.

If these were a deeper milled Face ID be $600 poorer

Sticker on the back of putter cover package...
ca6b123676b87506f180648061a6ad23.jpg

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol and behold, just received notice my putter is on the way. Fortunately, SWAG is likely less than 45 minutes from me.

First paint job this summer I might have to use the money so I too can have some SWAG

Digging the details and extra touches.

Lol and behold, just received notice my putter is on the way. Fortunately, SWAG is likely less than 45 minutes from me.

Lucky...stupid me sat with the stuff in my cart for so long before pulling trigger my order number skyrocketed lol

Putter left SWAG last night, and is out for delivery right now... If I end up really liking the putter and accessories, this proximity could get me in trouble. :banghead:

The more I learn about the company, the more I want to support them. The Bold looks awesome and at the same price as the undressed, I think I would hold out until more of the Bold are available.

I did notice a King headcover on ebay for $250 lol some things never change no matter the putter company

the proof of purchase tag is hilariously awesome

Back