SWAG Putters Thread

As much as I want to game the heck out of the Special Vice cover, I can’t stop debating whether I should try to move it to help fund the purchase of an F9 driver. Someone talk me out of it! Ugh.

I’m 0’fer on specials so I expect this to be the same hahaha
I counted the other day it's like 0 for 13 or 14

As much as I would want to immediately flip the special to cash in on it, I counter that with how often I would be able to get something that unique. Sounds like it's pretty infrequent based on a few other people's experiences, so I would probably keep it...

As much as I would want to immediately flip the special to cash in on it, I counter that with how often I would be able to get something that unique. Sounds like it's pretty infrequent based on a few other people's experiences, so I would probably keep it...

big $$$...

seems like the special skull cover was more frequent this time

Hoping for something special tomorrow when I open the box!

SWAG Putters Thread

Did anybody want the putter but lose out in the process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big $$$...

seems like the special skull cover was more frequent this time

I ended up reluctantly parting ways with it. After thinking about it over the weekend, I was questioning whether I would game it being that it is white and would be destroyed in short order by me. I think I got a good price for it, so off it went. that said, it looks like there will be an F9 Speedback driver in my near future.

****** weather has it still in IL.

Doc loves me.
Does she love Swag, though? That's the real question here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back